New Swordsmen's

Rengoku was slowly waking up when he realize his face was in front of a pair of boobs. Rengoku immediately got red and jump out of his bed. He look to see his red hair devil friend, Rias Gremory laying naked in his bed. Rengoku sigh, forgetting that it's been a couple of days since he saved Rias from Riser. He move up to her and said "Wake up Rias."

He slowly move her a bit, waking up the red hair beauty. She sat up and said "Good morning Rengoku."

"Why are you in my room? Also why are you naked as well?" Rengoku asked. "I was up late so I came to your room. Also I like to sleep when I'm naked" Rias answered him. "Well, can you please put on clothes? My little brother could come-"

They heard the door open and Rengoku immediately tried to cover Rias with his blanket. They turn to see that it was Rengoku's little brother, Senjuro standing in the doorway. "Senjuro, this is not what you think it is" Rengoku said. "I was wondering if Rias was going to make breakfast again" Senjuro said. "Sure I will" Rias answered. "Can you leave us alone? I need to change?"

Senjuro closed the door and Rengoku felt totally embarrassed. When they got to the table, they realize that Rengoku's father had not come join them. "Where's your father?" Rias asked them. "He must still be in his room. He always spend time in their and he never comes out. He most likely will when we go to school" Rengoku said.  Rengoku was surprise that Rias was able to convince his father to let her stay in their home. 

Flasback:

A couple of days ago, Rengoku brought Rias to meet his father. He was really nervous that one of his friends was going to meet his father. Rengoku's father was sitting in the bed across of them, looking at the two teens. "Kyojuro, why did you wanted me to meet one of your friends?" his father asked, before taking a sip of his beer.

"Well father, I was wondering if Rias can stay with us for a while" Rengoku said. His father looked at him and said "Are you joking?" Rengoku shook his head and his father said "I don't want to have another mouth to feed. It'll be too much work-"

"Sorry to interrupt Mr. Rengoku, but Kyojuro has been a great friend to me. I'm having family troubles and need a place to stay. I can help around the house if you need me too, but please let me stay here."  

Rengoku's father stare at her and took a sip of his beer. "Can she clean and cook?" he asked. "Yes I can" Rias answered. "Then you can stay. But if I catch you doing something illegal, you're out of the house."

End of Flashback

 "Hey Rengoku, do you think the club can have a meeting here?" Rias asked him.

"Here? Why?" Rengoku asked. "Well today's the club house annual cleaning so we can't go there."

"Sure" Rengoku said. When they got to school, Rengoku was taking down notes from class. He can see that Issei was being bully by two of his friends, so he decided to get up and walk over there. "Hello" he said, alerting the two guys. "Oh, you're Kyojuro. You also hang out with that red hair hotty" one of them said. "Red hair hotty?" Rengoku said confuse. 

"Their talking about Rias" Issei said. "Oh Rias, she's a good friend. We like to hang out a lot and talk about stuff" Rengoku said. "Well their theories' going around that you and those new kids are part of the mafia" one of them said. "Yeah, and that you're blackmailing all the girls so they can have sexy time with you guys" the other one said. 

"That sounds ridiculous, who would believe that?" Rengoku said. "Their the ones spreading them" Issei said. "What!?" Rengoku said surprise. "We're jealous that you guys get to hang out with all the hotties. Asia is living with Issei and I heard that Rias is now living with Kyojuro."