Kokabiel

Rias and her peerage spend the next day looking for Kiba and the others. "My familiar has found Irina!" Rias said, as they headed to where she was. They found her on a trail near the forest wounded and her clothes almost rip off. "Irina, are you ok!?" Rengoku said. "I'm sorry, I failed them. I was too slow" she said. Asia started to heal them and Sona with her peerage teleported in front of them. 

"What happen?" Sona asked. "She was attack by someone" Issei said. They then heard a laugh and they turn around to see Freed. "Hello devils!" he said. Rengoku took out his sword and said "Did you do this?"

"So what if I did, she was getting in my way" Freed said. Rengoku tighten his grip on his sword and said "You will pay for what you did to my friend."

"Sorry, but my boss wants to talk to you" Freed said, as the sky turn dark. A man with dark wings appear in the sky and he said "What do we have here? Two very strong devils and their peerage." He turn to Rengoku and said "And it seems we have a Demon Slayer here. Judging by that coat around you, you're the Flame Hashira."

The man chuckled and said "The last fire Hashira I met gave me a really bad wound. He was a great fighter and you look just like him." Rengoku stare at him and said "What do you want Kokabiel?"

"To get rid of the devils that live here. Starting off with that school."

Rias gasp and said "But just by doing that you'll start a war!"

"That's what I want, to start another war!" Kokabiel said, as he then vanish. 

A/N: Sorry for this sum up version. I know it's bad compare to what actually happen

"He's going to make this city a battlefield, everyone in the city will die" Sona said. Rengoku then had a image of his father, Senjuro, and his friends dying from the explosion. "We can't let that happen!" Rengoku said. He started running and Rias was calling for him, but he couldn't. He wanted to get reinforcement.

Time skip brought you by this

Rias and her peerage were fighting a three headed dog

Rias and her peerage were fighting a three headed dog. Out of nowhere, a second one appear and was about to attack them. "Fire Breathing Third Form: Blazing Universe!" someone shouted. Two of the heads were cut off by Rengoku and Xenovia. "Rengoku, you made it!" Rias shouted. "I brought reinforcement!" Rengoku shouted. The Hashiras appear and Tanjiro shouted "We're here too!"

Akeno was blasted from the sky and she started falling to the floor. "Akeno!" Issei shouted, but someone caught. "Well, I think that was a very flamboyant move from me" Tengen said, as he hold Akeno bride style. He then dropped her and said "Ok, get off of me now."

"Now that we're all here, let's go stop this man!" Rengoku said. "You're too late!" Kokabiel said, as Excalibur was already done fussing. "This city will explode in about twenty minutes." Freed showed up and grab the new sword.

Kiba approach Valper and said "I was the only survivor of the Holy Sword Project, while you kill the others."

"I remember them telling me one escape, but I never thought he would turn into a low life devil" Valper said. After a little back and forth from Valper and Kiba, revealing that they were using genetics from the kids who were in the Holy Sword project, to improve other people's chances on being able to weald Excalibur. Everyone was surprise by that, except the Hashiras who didn't knew what they were talking about.