Chapter 9

Crimson's POV:

I was just relaxing in my room listening to some music when I hear a knock on the door. 

"Come in" I called out from my bed. The door opened and Scott popped his head inside.

"We're all gonna get drunk downstairs if you wanna come"

"Hell yeah! Lead the way". I stood up and Scott dramatically stuck his arm out. Laughing a little I linked my arm with his. We made our way to the ground floor and entered a room I hadn't been in before. It looked like a typical lounge, several couches were arranged in a loose rectangle, there was also a bar against one of the walls. I looked around Peter was enthusiastically talking to a confused-looking Kurt at the bar. Jean and Raven were talking on one of the couches. Hank and Alex were on the biggest couch chatting with each other. I locked eyes with Hank for a second and he gave me a grateful smile. Scott lead me over to the bar. I unlinked arms with Scott. Peter tapped a knife against his glass loudly getting everyone's attention. 

"Attention party people, it is time to commence the first annual mutant drunk fest!" he called out. Everyone cheered and clapped. Peter dashed around the room and soon we all had a shot in each hand. Peter raised his shots in the air, the rest of us followed, "To doing things Erik and Charles don't wanna know about!" We all quickly drank our shots and resumed chatting. I grabbed a whiskey bottle from the bar and poured myself a glass. 

I stayed at the bar for quite a bit. Listening to Peter and Scott's stories and helping Kurt understand some of the more unique words. I glanced around the room and saw Alex walking over to the bar and decided to take his place beside Hank. I sat down on the couch beside Hank carefully trying not to spill my drink. 

"Mr. McCoy tell me what's one thing you wanted as a kid, but didn't get?" I asked him

"A sibling, I got lonely"

"Trust me, you don't want a sibling,"

"Do you have one?"

"Yeah, but he's kind of an ass and I haven't seen him in a few years,"

"Is he a-" Hank hiccuped, "healer too?"

"Yeah, and he's got these weird knife things too,"

"Fascinating"

"Hank is there anything you don't find fascinating?"

"Emotions, they're just confusing and-"

"Who's got your emotions confused? I'll beat them up for you,"

"I'd pay to see that," Hank joked. I heard a noise and turned to face it. It was Raven shifting to look like Charles and doing an impression of him.

"You are all very gifted, especially Erik" 'Charles' said winking. We all laughed. 

Several drinks later

We had all migrated to the couches and were having one big conversation.

"So, Kurt you got any lady friends?" Peter asked.

"No, I can't umm what's the word?" Kurt replied.

"Flirt," Jean said after probably reading his mind.

"Well that's easy buddy, we can teach ya," Peter said.

"So, Kurt you just pick a body part and call it beautiful," Scott said.

"Or you could go with something more physical," Peter said looking around the room. He locked eyes with me and had a mischievous grin on his face. He sped over to me and held his hand out. "Crimson if you'd help me demonstrate". I took his hand.

"My pleasure" I replied. Peter pulled me over to a wall, I caught a glance of Hank absolutely fuming. Peter backed me up until I was nearly pressed against the wall while everyone watched. I rose my hands up jokingly in defense. Peter quickly locked his hands with mine as he pushed me the rest of the way against the wall pressing his body against mine. All without breaking eye contact with me. 

"The pleasure is all mine," Peter said in a voice that was clearly deeper than usual. I could hear someone burst out laughing and looked to see it was Jean. "What's so funny Jean?" Peter asked letting me free.

"I-" She kept laughing. "I just" She laughed again. "I just read Hank's mind".

I glanced over at Hank's whose entire face had turned bright red. 

"Do you want a turn?" Peter said slurring his words. 

"No, no I think I'll just uh- sit out for now," Hank said adjusting his pants. Well, things were getting a little awkward. Noticing the tension Alex spoke up.

"You could always get a wingman, you know someone to help set you up and make you sound good". I walked back to the couch and took my seat next to Kurt. I could hear footsteps down the hall and jumped up. 

"Shhhh Mom and Dad are coming, everyone hide," I whisper yelled. Jean quickly grabbed onto Kurt who teleported. Raven climbed inside the ottoman. Peter ran out of the room. Scott and Alex dove under the bar counter. The footsteps were really loud now. I jumped onto the ground and climbed underneath the biggest and longest couch. Then I was face to face with Hank, our faces mere inches apart. The door was pushed open and I could hear Charles and Erik enter the room. 

"We know you guys were in here," Charles called out. Erik walked around the room and froze directly in front of the couch Hank and I were under. Erik bent down and looked and me and then at Hank.

"Kinky," Erik whispered before standing back up. I could feel my face heat up and I could see the same thing happen to Hank. "Charles I think they made it out before we got here," Erik said. 

"Did he just cover for us?" Hank whispered. Erik kicked under the couch hitting Hank's shoulder. 

"I guess we'll let them get away this time, love" Charles said.

"Love?" I silently mouthed to Hank. Hank looked just as confused as I was. I heard Charles roll out of the room. Erik jumped down and looked at us again.

"Don't even think about it," Erik scolded. 

"Are you coming?" Charles called out.

"Yes, sorry love" Erik replied walking out of the room, shutting the door when he finally left. When they left Hank crawled out from under the couch first and I quickly followed suit. I looked over and Scott looked in the direction of me and Hank smiling. He whispered something to Alex. Raven popped out of the ottoman suddenly causing Hank to jump a little. 

"Well, I think we should quit while we're ahead," I spoke out, everyone murmured in agreement. Hank started to move to leave but he nearly fell. I grabbed his arm steadying him. "Need a little help?" I asked.

"I forgot how much alcohol ten shots is," Hank said slurring his words quite a bit. He slid his arm around my waist holding on tight, I did the same to him. We clumsily stumbled our way to my room. I let go of my hold on him expecting him to do the same.

"Alright, it's way past my bedtime," I said falling towards my bed. He stumbled and fell onto my bed. We ended up next to each other, his arm still around my waist and one of his long legs were on top of mine. I tried to get up but he was too strong and heavy.

"Hank, do you mind?" I asked. He didn't reply. Soon after I heard him start to softly snore. Goddamn it! What if someone comes in? I tried to get up again but I was still stuck. I looked at Hank peacefully sleeping and carefully took his glasses off throwing them towards the floor. Soon I too fell asleep.