Chapter 22

Crimson's POV:

Twenty hours. That's how long it took for Peter to rebel against the "new management" as he called it. Peter snuck his way into my room and I gave him a questioning look. I started to speak before he shushed me. The audacity, this better be good. Peter came right next to me and leaned in whispering.

"I'm getting everyone together to go skinny dipping in the lake"

"Skinny dipping, really Peter?"

"Fine, everyone can keep their underwear on"

"Deal, let's go"

We made our way around the school slowing gathering everyone except Logan and Raven. We slowly crept through the dark halls of the school. It was eerily quiet, but we managed to sneak everyone out to the yard. Soon we arrived at the edge of the lake. We all started to undress and I couldn't help but sneak a glance at Hank, who it seemed was doing the same thing to me. Soon we all made our way into the cold water and began to swim around, we naturally formed a circle.

"I've got an idea," Alex announced.

"That's a first," Scott teased.

"Truth or dare Scott?" Alex asked as the group suddenly leaned forward, very interested.

"Truth," Scott answered.

"Have you- ahem slept with anyone at the school?" Alex asked as Scott turned bright red.

"I have," Scott announced earning a glare from Jean.

"Crimson, truth or dare?" Scott asked turning towards me.

"Dare, do your worst Scott," I teased.

"I dare you to let Peter give you a tattoo!" Scott spoke. A tattoo! From Peter! Peter climbed out of the lake and quickly returned with a tattoo gun, I doubt he bought. I climbed out of the lake and awaited my tattoo. Peter squatted down and grabbed my calf. It only hurt for the few seconds he was doing it. I tried to turn around and see it, but I couldn't quite see what it was.

"Will someone tell me what is now permanently on my body?" I asked.

"It's a spork," Kurt said.

"Peter you put a spork on my girlfriend," Hank spoke in disbelief.

"Is this what I get for calling you Silverware?" I questioned.

"Yup! Now I am permanently a part of you and there's no getting rid of me!" Peter spoke practically bursting with joy. I climbed back into the lake and Peter followed soon after.

"Peter, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth," he answered.

"Somebody's scared," Jean teased.

"What's the worst thing you've used your powers for?" I questioned.

"Sex," Peter spoke while winking.

"Moving on," Alex said.

"Hank, truth or dare?" Peter asked.

"Truth," Hank answered.

"When was the last time you had sex?" Peter asked with a smirk. Hank looked at me and I nodded to him.

"Two nights ago," Hank said.

"So, that's what those noises were," Kurt said. I felt mortified and I probably showed it too. They had heard us? Oh god no! Had my brother heard? EW!

"Crim, truth or dare?" Hank asked me.

"Dare, since it went soo well last time," I answered.

"Change my answer to that last question," Hank answered with confidence. Everyone else had various expressions on their faces.

"Gladly," I said.

We started to climb out of the lake, but Peter as always was faster. I looked down and everyone's clothes were gone. Peter looked at me with a smirk.

"Better hope Logan doesn't see you two walk inside, late at night, soaking wet, in your underwear..." Peter teased. I decided to make it my goal to make Peter as uncomfortable as possible, and try not to traumatize everyone else in the process. I walked up right next to Peter.

"The thrill of the catch just makes it hotter," I whispered. Peter looked disgusted, good it was working.

"I've heard far too much about your sex life," Peter announced before backing away and falling into the lake and Alex's arms. I laughed and walked over to Hank and took his hand. We started to walk away and back towards the school.

"What did you say to him that caused him to go through the five stages of grief that quickly?"

"I was just messing with him"

Hank stopped and pulled me closer to him and stared me directly in the eyes.

"I know that, but what exactly did you say?"

"The thrill of getting caught makes it so much hotter"

"Is that so?"

"It certainly makes things more exciting"

"Are you up for some excitement?"

"But, of course"

Hank pulled away and walked all the way to the school. I started to pull towards the stairs, but Hank clearly had another idea. He pulled me in a different direction and lead the way. We had soon arrived in- the lab? I didn't think Hank would ever do such a thing in the sanctity of his lab. Hank pushed stuff off of a table and I could hear everything clatter onto the floor. Hank turned back to me and pressed him tightly against me and started to furiously kiss me. I moved up and wrapped my legs tightly around my waist. We continued to kiss each other as Hank began to move us. We pulled apart slightly panting heavily.

"You're sure?" Hank asked.

"Yeah, are you?" I returned.

"Definitely," Hank answered.

I felt something press against my back and Hank began to lower me unto the table. He placed his hands on either side of my head and looked down at me grinning.

"God, I love you," Hank panted.

One cardio exercise later (robbery I know)

I laid on the table next to Hank, his arm wrapped around me keeping me from falling off the edge of the table.

"So, did Charles ever say anything about letting us share a room?" I asked.

"He said when they get back we can move into one of the larger rooms on the 5th floor"

"5th floor? Is anyone else up there?"

"Just Erik and Charles"

"So I don't have to hear Jean and Scott anymore?"

"And I don't have here Peter run into the wall anymore"

"It sounds wonderful"

The next morning

I woke up in a very confusing place. I was covered with a sheet, but I was naked on a table in the lab? How the fuck? Why the fuck? I have many questions about the current situation. Then I started to remember, and at least I knew why I was here. Wait, where's Hank? I sat up and look around, I spotted Hank fully clothed looking into a microscope. I got up off the table and held the sheet tightly around my otherwise naked body. Hank heard the noise and turned towards me with a smile.

"I didn't wake you, did I?"

"Nope, I am a very heavy sleeper"

"Oh, um I grabbed some clothes from your room for you"

"Such a gentleman, not making me walk through the whole school in just a sheet"

"I'd avoid Peter though, he spotted me leaving the lab this morning in just my boxers"

"He better keep his mouth shut, Logan doesn't need to know a thing"

"Agreed"

I walk over to the pile of clothes Hank had grabbed and pulled them on. I gave Hank a quick kiss goodbye and went to start my hopefully Peter-free day. I felt something in my pocket and pulled out a small piece of paper. It read:

"I love you"