Chapter 56

Have some Fassbender ^

Author's Note:

I might have gone a little crazy and made this chapter almost five times longer than my normal chapters. 

Keep in mind that this is set in the '80s, so things might be a little different. 

Crimson's POV:

"I'll get the car ready and pull up out front, just get Charles' credit card and run," Erik instructed. 

"Alright, let's get this party started," I spoke. We left Charles' office and split off on our specific missions. I headed toward the cafeteria in search of Charles and his wallet. Just as I was about to enter the cafeteria I ended up bumping into Charles and Hank. Quick how do I get his wallet? Oh I know let's feed his ego. "Charles, thank you for helping fix things with Erik," I said.

"Of course, you two mean the world to me," Charles replied pulling me into a hug. While hugging I clumsily reached into his pocket and grabbed his wallet. Hank looked at me alarmed and confused. "Did you just rob me?" Charles asked. I thought about answering, but I just decided to book it to the front door. I ran towards the door while Charles and Hank chased after me. I reached the doors and quickly pushed them open. Outside Erik was relaxing in a yellow convertible with pop music blasting from the speakers. I hopped over the door and into the passenger seat. I slapped my hand against the dashboard and looked at Charles and Hank rapidly approaching. 

"Go, go, go!" I yelled. Erik started to drive off. 

"Where are you guys going?" Hank yelled after us.

"What the hell is going on?" Charles asked no one in particular. To my surprise, Erik answered them with a middle finger in the air. I decided fuck it, why not and also flipped them off while we sped away. Both of us started laughing and put our fingers back down. I looked ahead and we were speeding toward the gate, which remained closed. 

"ERIK THE GATE!" I screamed.

"SHIT!" Erik screamed but we pulled the gate open right before we would've hit it. We safely made it out onto the road and started our journey to New York City. 

"Okay, Erik I've got a question, but I don't think I could ever ask Scott," I stated. 

"Well, shoot ask away," Erik responded. 

"Do you think he keeps the glasses on during sex?" I asked bluntly. Erik started laughing to himself. 

"What if they slip off and he just vaporizes Jean?" Erik spoke while cracking up and I started laughing at the thought of it. 

"What about when he showers? WAIT! IMAGINE THE TAN LINE!" I yelled over the noise of the wind and music. 

"When he's showering he just closes his eyes and grabs a random bottle hoping it's shampoo," Erik said between laughs. 

"Do you think he knows he's dating a ginger?!" I questioned. 

"Hey, no ginger jokes!" Erik responded running his fingers through his hair. 

"Wait a minute, what color are Scott's eyes?" I asked. 

"Does anyone know?" Erik questioned. 

30 minutes later

We pulled to a stop in a parking lot behind a bar. Erik shut off the car and we both got out. 

"Stop number one, a wonderful bar owned by a mutant," Erik exclaimed while we walked to the entrance. I walked in front of Erik and held the door open for him.