Chapter 27

Crimson's POV:

Prince Andrew?! How did I not see it before? He's having us take out everyone before him in the Royal Succession. If we kill the Queen and Prince Philip then this asshole gets crowned King. Erik leaned in and whispered to me and Alex.

"Motherfucker will pay for this"

Prince Andrew walked through the doors and we followed after him. Selfish bastard was using us. I'd kill him if he wouldn't paralyze me first. 

"Calm down children" he spoke in our heads.

We followed him into a small dining room where the Queen and Prince Philip sat in front of a grand meal. We took our places against the wall as Prince Andrew sat down at the table. 

"I hope you'll forgive me for bringing my personal guards, but with what happened last week we can't be too safe right now," Prince Andrew spoke.

"It's quite alright," The Queen answered. 

They began their meal and chatted ideally. We watched on as Prince Andrew ate with his parents, the parents he ordered to be murdered. 

"Now I hope you'll understand, but I had to secure as many years on the throne as possible"

"Son, what on earth are you talking about?"

"My boy, you wouldn't dare"

"Do it"

Erik and I stepped forward and grabbed a knife each from the table. Alex hesitated and couldn't do it. Erik and I continued on and slit the throats of the Queen and Prince Philip. Prince Andrew calmly rose from his seat when we finished. He wiped his mouth with a napkin and looked at us.

"You've served your purpose, I did what was needed"

He walked to a large window and pushed it open. He raised his arms and had his back to the window as he stood on the ledge. The fall wouldn't kill him and he knew it. Suddenly Alex went to charge him and Prince Andrew pulled out a small metal-free pistol. I tried to run and knock Alex over and Erik yelled for him to stop. No one succeded and Prince Andrew shot Alex several times as he fell gracefully out of the window. I raced to Alex's body and the door burst open. Countless guards piled in and Erik used his powers to attack them with their own swords and guns. I pulled Alex's body into my lap. 

"Make sure my brother marries Jean, okay?"

"Of course, Alex"

"Goodbye Crimson"

"Goodbye Alex"

He went limp in my arms and Erik was starting to become overwhelmed. I launched myself into the army of guards and began to stab left and right. I felt blades and bullets enter and leave my body. 

"YOU FUCKERS GOT HIM KILLED!" I screamed stabbing guard after guard. 

Pure rage filled my body and swung the knife around not even bothering to aim anymore. I heard Erik yell and I turned to see him. He had been tazed and was thrashing around on the ground, clearly in pain. I had never been angrier. I picked up a guard's sword and threw my knife into a guard. I stabbed in every direction. 

I saw my reflection and my eyes had turned completely red. I looked down and my hand grew back before my eyes. I released all the pain from everything that has happened this past few months into one scream. I watched as all the guards became to sink to the floor, crying out in pain. I felt myself become weaker and weaker. I tried to stay up, but I eventually collapsed into the pool of my own blood on the ground. I looked into Erik's eyes and darkness consumed me. 

Hank's POV:

One hour later

Peter burst into my room. I looked up at him in confusion. His face was covered with worry and tears. 

"You have to come downstairs and look at the TV"

I got up and he sped me down to the TV. Dizzy and disoriented I looked at the TV. Prince Andrew stood on the balcony of Buckingham Palace. He had some bruises on his face and one of his arms was in a sling. 

"Today, another assassination has occurred. Erik Lehnsherr, Crimson Howlett, and Alexander Summers murdered my parents and tried to kill me as well,"

Everyone in the room around me gasped and leaned forward. The doors behind King Regent Andrew opened and I saw Erik chained out with a gag over his mouth walkout. Soon after followed Crim, she was absolutely covered head to toe in blood. It coated every inch of her body; chains and a gag bound her. I looked closer and her left hand was back. She looked exhausted and could barely stand. A guard had to grab her and hold her up. Then the door closed. 

"I, unfortunately, had to kill Alexander Summers in self-defense"

Gasps filled the room and Scott ran out, tears already falling. Jean raced after him and the rest of us kept watching the screen. 

"These two disgusting mutants will be handed over to American Authorities and they will do with them as I see fit. I recommend the death penalty and stripping of their mutations"

No! God no! He can't- he can't kill them. He can't kill Crimson. I won't let that happen. 

"Charles, we have to save them," I spoke as tears fell from my eyes. 

"I know, we will, I promise you," Charles reassured.

"Prison break?" Peter asked.