Chapter 73: Honeymoons, Security Guards, and Helicopter Noises

Crimson's POV:

The car pulled to a stop in front of our suite for the week.

"The bags should be dropped off soon," The driver announced. 

We got out of the car and approached the suite. Then, out of nowhere, Hank picked me out bridal style. 

"Mr. McCoy!" I exclaimed. 

"Yes, Mrs. McCoy?" Hank spoke enunciating my new last name. 

"You like my name?" I questioned. 

"Which one? The real one or the one I thought was the real one?" Hank teased. 

"In my defense, Logan did it too," I defended. 

"So how did you get your new names?" Hank asked. 

"I actually don't know why James picked Logan, he always refused to tell me. But I picked Crimson because, well, unlike Logan when I get injured, I bleed," I started. 

"You did not pick your name because of the color of blood!" Hank exclaimed chuckling. 

"I did! I did and I regret nothing!" I answered. 

We entered the suite and Hank finally put me down. I looked around at our place for the week and it was probably the nicest hotel I'd ever been at. The room itself wasn't too large or extravagant, but the glass backdoor opened up directly to the private beach. I love the school, but damn I could get used to this. 

"What are you doing?" Hank asked with a chuckle.

"Just admiring the view," I replied. 

"Funny, I don't see a mirror anywhere," Hank joked while putting his arms around me from behind. 

"When did you become so smooth?" I questioned. 

"I think marriage has boosted my confidence, seeing you up there in front of everyone, committing to be with me forever, it certainly helped," Hank confessed. 

"Sounds kind of toxic," I teased. 

"What? Me? Toxic? I'm like the least toxic guy ever," Hank defended sounding slightly sarcastic. 

"You enjoyed me publicly committing myself to you?" I repeated. 

"Mhm, when you put it like that..." Hank spoke.

"Everything is good in moderation," I stated suggestively.

"Everything?" Hank asked picking up on my tone.

"Everything," I spoke with confidence. 

An Hour Later

"Does being married make it better?" Hank asked still out of breath.

"I think it does, something about the everlasting commitment," I teased.

"You're never gonna let me forget that, are you?" Hank asked rolling onto his side. I rolled over to face him. 

"Nope and I've got forever to remind you," I continued. 

"You have to admit, forever does sound nice," Hank pleaded.

"I mean I guess, forever with you isn't the worst thing," I teased. 

"Wow, you are so sweet to me," Hank joked. 

"It keeps the love alive," I added. 

"Aww, you love me? Hank asked. 

"I mean, I guess, if I really had to pick a word, then maybe, I might say, that I suppose, I am hopelessly in love with you," I spoke.