Chapter 17

Crimson's POV:

"Right so what are we watching tonight?" I asked taking my seat on a couch in the screening room. 

"The boys have a surprise, so no idea," Raven responded sounding very unamused. Peter sped into the room holding onto Scott and Hank, Kurt appeared soon after. 

"Ladies and ladies we have made the decision to watch something other than a comedy for once," Scott announced. 

"Tonight we are watching... The Shining!" Peter announced clearly very excited. 

"That's a horror movie isn't it?" Jean asked looking a little scared.

"Don't worry Jean, I'll be right there with you," Scott said with a wink. 

"Do you have something in your eye?" Kurt asked watching Scott.

"No, I was flir- you know nevermind," Scott answered. The boys went off to sit down and the screen lit up. Scott sandwiched his way between Jean and Raven, Peter sat down next to Raven and Kurt sat next to him. Hank took his seat at the end next to me. 

"I tried to convince them to watch something else, but Peter is awfully persuasive," Hank told me. 

"Persuasive? You're just easy to blackmail," Peter chimed in. Raven slapped Peter's arm and Jean gave her a high-five. 

"Everybody shut up it's starting!" Scott called out. I looked over to see Jean holding onto Scott, guess Scott replaced Peter. I also saw Kurt latch onto Peter's arm, Peter looked confused but rolled with it. Raven just sat there alone like a bad bitch. Hank and I wrapped our arms around each other. 

Later in the movie

The movie had definitely picked up in terms of scary. I looked at the screen and saw the movie cut to these two twin girls who just stared menacingly. They suddenly moved earning a high-pitched yelp from Peter. I look over and saw Scott cowering in fear, his head resting on Jean's shoulder facing away from the screen. I looked back at the screen and watched as a man burst hit an ax through a door and climb through chasing after a woman, but with the camera angle, it looked like he was running right at us. He continued to chase the woman down and he was gaining on her, I couldn't watch. I turned and buried my head into Hank's chest who wrapped his arms tighter around me. I stayed there for a bit until it felt safe to look again. The women had escaped, but the twins were back. Suddenly I left something scratch the line along my upper back, I nearly leaped out of my skin and let out a small scream. I turned around and Logan was bent over laughing his ass off. 

"I had to," Logan let out between laughs. 

"I'll you back, I promise," I threatened him before turning back to the movie. 

After the movie

Everyone was tired and starting to get ready to head up to bed. Peter was trying to convince Kurt that he didn't need to pray any demons away, I don't think it worked because Kurt disappeared and reappeared with a bible. Hank turned to me and leaned down.

"You know I could get used to having you that close," He whispered. 

"The movie was scary, maybe I should stay with you, just in case you get a nightmare," I explained in a whisper. 

"It would almost be wrong not to, you know we have to keep each other safe and all," Hank went on. Hank grabbed my hand and waved goodbye to everyone else, before leading me up to his room. 

As soon as the door closed Hank pushed me gently against the door kissing my neck. I started to unbutton his shirt and he shrugged it off. I placed my hands on his bare chest and pushed him backward and then down onto his bed. I placed gentle kisses on his chest moving downward. I froze at his belt and looked up at him, he nodded and smiled.