Chapter 30

Crimson's POV: 

The car ride was pretty awkward. I mean it's a little difficult to just jump back into normal life after a year in a tiny box. Not that I miss the tiny box, but it's just weird. At least I'll finally be able to see Hank. Logan and I caught up a bit and Charles and Erik appeared to be conversing in their heads. Peter was passed out leaning against the window. Eventually, we finally pulled up to the school. 

"Erik we made it," I announced.

"Was starting to think I'd be stuck with you forever," Erik joked.

We all piled out of the car and finally started the hugs. Erik and Charles held onto each other for dear life. I grabbed onto Logan who protested at first but eventually gave in. 

"I missed you sis"

"I missed you too"

We broke apart and Peter seized the opportunity to race into my arms. 

"Hey silverware"

"I missed you, I've been stuck gossiping with Scott"

"You'll have to update me on everything"

Peter finally let go and soon the doors to the school swung open. Kurt teleported out of nowhere and gave me the world's quickest hug before disappearing again. Scott came sprinting over and tripped on the driveway. I couldn't but laugh at him. He got up embarrassed and rushed over, moving significantly slower this time. I grabbed him and pulled him into a hug. 

"Scott, we have a promise to uphold"

"What is it?"

"Your brother said I had to make sure you married Jean, so you better get to it"

"Well if Alex said so"

"I missed you Scott"

"I missed you too"

We pulled apart, but when he turned to walk away I grabbed his arm.

"Scott, how has Hank been holding up?"

"It was rough at first, but he got better after Logan and Charles talked some sense into him"

"I would have paid to see that"

The doors to the school burst open once again. Hank stood at the doors and looked around frantically. He spotted me and broke out into a huge grin. He started to run over when a familiar voice entered my head, the voice of King Andrew. 

"I heard about your little escape. It was clever I'll give you that, but I will also give you one last gift. Can't let anyone hold you back Crimson"

I was confused by his words. Have anyone hold me back? Hank stopped in front of me and looked very confused.

"I'm sorry miss do I know you?" Hank asked. I felt my heart shatter. That bitch wiped his memories of me. I'll kill him. I don't care if I get locked up again as long as I get to kill him. Erik noticed the commotion and came over. 

"Erik, his memory of me just got wiped," I spoke as I started to cry. 

"Are you alright? I didn't mean to make you cry," Hank spoke softly. Erik turned to Hank and grabbed his shoulders. 

"Hank, you don't remember Crimson?" Erik asked.

"No, I'm sorry, but I've never seen her before," Hank answered. Erik took my hand and led me away from the group. Charles followed after us and Erik filled him on everything. 

"I'll try to find a way to bring his memories back, but in the meantime just try to fall in love again," Charles spoke. 

"Erik, I never thought I'd say this, but I kind of miss our cell," I said.

"Things were simpler in there," Erik continued.

"I see you two aren't at each other's throats anymore, no more killing each other?" Charles asked happily. 

"No, we had to stop trying to kill each other," I said.

"What made you stop?" Charles questioned. 

"The guards said if they had to pull us away from each other again they would separate us permanently," Erik explained. 

"Shockingly we agreed we would rather be stuck with each other forever, than stuck alone," I continued. 

"I feel like that should surprise me, but it really doesn't," Charles said earning a laugh from me and Erik. We stopped in front of a door on the fifth floor. I looked at the nameplate, "Henry McCoy and Crimson Howlett, Room 502". Well, that's going to need to change now. 

"Unfortunately, since things have been changed and moved around while you guys were gone there are no empty rooms, so you two will have to share or figure something else out," Charles explained. REALLY?! My boyfriend has no idea who I am, but we still have to share a room? 

"Lovely," I answered with a sarcastic grin on my face. 

"Well, it's late so we'll leave you to it," Erik said while dragging Charles away. Great, things are just going really great. Hank walked down the hall and stopped outside our room, we stared at the sign and read it probably a dozen times. 

"I can find somewhere else tonight," Hank offered. 

"No, it's fine we can take turns, I'll find somewhere else tonight," I spoke.

"I insist"

"No, I insist"

"Fine"

"I do need to get clothes first"

"Right"

Hank opened the door and I looked around the room. It certainly did look like a mixture of our stuff. Hank did all this while I was gone? I walked over to a dresser and luckily it was mine. I grabbed some pajamas and changed in the bathroom. I awkwardly waved and walked to the door. 

"Goodnight Hank"

"Goodnight Crimson"

Then I set out on my adventure to find somewhere to sleep. I went down to the third floor and went over to Scott's room. I heard some noises I'd prefer to forget about and knew I wasn't staying there. Alright, so my options are Peter's room or the couch. Peter does have a really nice couch in his room, but I also have to stay in Peter's room. You know what I spent a year with Erik, I think I can handle a night with Peter. I made my way to his door and looked at his nameplate "Peter Maximoff-Lehnsherr-Xavier". I knocked and heard Peter run into a wall. His door swung open and Peter stood with his messy grey hair, Ramones t-shirt, and pajama pants. 

"What do you want?"

"Can I sleep on your couch?"

"I don't know, can you?"

"Peter you tattooed me, the least you can do is let me sleep on your couch"

"I forgot about that"

"I didn't, I also had a great time telling Erik why I had a spork on my leg"

"You tattled on me?"

"We ran out of things to talk about"

"Fine, you can sleep here, but only because I pity you for spending a year with just my dad"

Peter stepped aside and let me in. I looked around his room was messy as I expected. It would take him literal seconds to clean and yet his room looks like a war zone. I practically collapsed onto his couch. It was far more comfortable than my prison "bed". I sank into the couch and Peter threw a blanket at me. 

"Night Crimson"

"Night Silverware"