Chapter 26

Hank's POV:

One week later

I sat in the lab, again. I hadn't really gotten anything done since we came back from England. The school didn't feel the same without them. I missed Crimson, but I knew I couldn't exactly do anything about it. We had no idea where any of them were. At least no one else has been assassinated... yet. Hey, it could be worse right? It's not like the love of my life is wanted for the murder of the young Prince Harry. Oh wait, she is. Charles has is worse, his husband is wanted for killing Princess Diana. I heard something clatter to the floor and looked towards the noise. I see the once again very drunk Logan swaying and stumbling his way towards me. 

"We gotta find Crim," he slurred.

"We are not going to find her at the bottom of a bottle," I spoke plucking the bottle from his hand and throwing it into the trash. 

"Hey! That was aged almost 30 years!" he yelled.

"So am I," I retort. 

"Remind me again why my baby sister loves you, I mean she coulda had anyone and she chooses you," he continued. His words acted as the straw to break the camel's back that was my mental state.

"I DON'T KNOW!" I screamed in his face. His face contorted in fear and shock. I looked down and thick blue fur began to protrude out my skin. I felt my body grow and swell as the fur grew in thick patches all over me. My clothes stretched and tore and my glasses slipped off my face. "YOU KNOW WHAT LOGAN!? YOU'RE RIGHT SHE SHOULDN'T LOVE ME, LOOK AT ME! I AM A MONSTER! A MONSTER THAT CAN'T EVEN FIND HER!" I screamed once again and pushed Logan launching him into a wall. The wall cracked and crumbled from the impact, but Logan only looked more furious. His nasty bone claws slid their way out and he began to charge me. 

"Boys! Stop this behavior right now!" Charles yelled now suddenly in the room. 

"But, he-" Logan and I both spoke turning to Charles.

"This fighting won't solve anything, now find something productive to do"

Logan and I glared at each other.

"NOW!"

Logan's claw slid back into his hands and my fur faded away. Logan smirked at me and I had half a mind to punch him square in that smug face of his. 

"You know Crimson would hate to see you two trying to kill each other"

Charles was right and I hated it. Logan's smirk faded and he looked saddened. I walked out of the lab with my head held very low. I didn't even think about where I was going, my feet just carried me there. I froze momentarily in front of the door. I pushed my nerves away and pushed the door open. I took in the familiar sight of Crimson's room. I sat on the corner of the bed. I whispered under my breath.

"Crim where are you?"

Crimson's POV:

I sat in my cold, damp cell. That damn bastard has kept us locked up in these damn boxes for seven straight days. His face looked familiar, but I still couldn't place him, it was driving me crazy. He couldn't have at least locked us up together. Seven days in this tiny concrete box was enough to make me start to go insane. The door opened and there he was, the man behind all this madness. He ushered me out into a room where Erik and Alex already sat. I took my seat beside them

"And now you to finish what we started, you have two more targets. Now your faces are already known so I'll have to make some adjustments to your appearances. Erik, you're up first, take your seat in that chair and we'll begin."

Erik moved to another chair and the man wrapped a towel around him. He took some dark dye and dyed Erik's small beard completely black. He then reached for some clippers and shaved off all of Erik's hair. He soon took a razor and shaved off any remaining hair from the top of Erik's head. Then he carefully dyed Erik's eyebrows black to match the beard. The man removed the towel and Erik happily escaped the chair. 

"Crimson, your turn"

I walked up to the chair and hesitantly took a seat. He wrapped a towel around me and begun to work. I felt him covered all of my hair in dye and I waited while the chemicals seeped in. After a while, he took a towel and removed all the remaining dye from my hair. He removed the towel and I climbed out from the chair. I walked over to the mirror and took in my new look. The first thing I noticed was that all of my hair was jet black to match Erik's. Then I noticed that my hair was far curlier than its usual wavy texture. 

"Alexander, it is your time"

Alex took his seat and the man wrapped the towel around him. The man buzzed away most of Alex's hair. He then took a razor and shaved his face, but kept the hair on top of his head. Then he took some dye and made Alex into a ginger. Alex got up and inspected his new red hair and he kinda seemed to like it. 

"Right here are your clothes, get ready, I'll return shortly"

The man tossed three bags onto the floor and we all grabbed our outfits. Soon we were all dressed in black jeans, black shirts, and black leather jackets. We all badges that were clipped onto one of the front pockets of our jeans. The man soon reappeared in proper royal clothes and ushered us out of his manor and into a limo. 

"You must kill the Queen and Prince Phillip"

A silence hung in the car as the information sunk in. Great more assassinations to be wanted for. After some time we all arrived at the palace. The car stopped and we all followed the man, walking behind him. A guard looked to him and then us.

"Good evening Prince Andrew"