Chapter 80: Smut, smut, and smut

This is for all of us ^

Preliminary Author's Note:

Dear Wattpad gods, yes this is indeed smut. However, it is purely educational. Below is a detailed example of two consenting adults (18+) having safe sexual relations with each other in a private environment. Please don't ban me.

Crimson's POV:

"Trapped here for who knows how long, whatever will we do..." I trailed off in a suggestive tone.

"That, my love, is the question of the day, maybe longer if you're lucky," Hank replied picking up on what I was suggesting.

"I can think of a few things we could do to... fill up our week," I spoke lowering my voice.

"Don't be shy, share with the class," Hank teased closing up some of the space between us.

"Well, Professor I actually prefer to show..." I stated

"Please do," He replied.

In one swift motion, I pushed Hank back until his back was flat against the wall. I moved forward to close the distance between our bodies. Impatient as ever, Hank sped things up by reaching for my belt loops and using them to pull me against him. He quickly trapped my lips in a slow and passionate kiss that I eagerly returned.

"Say it again," Hank ordered his voice somewhat strained already.

"Professor," I whispered.

"Good girl," Hank replied.

My hands moved from Hank's neck down to his collarbone where my hands began to unbutton his shirt. I made quick work of the buttons and pushed his shirt open to reveal his chest. I slowly slid my hands down across his exposed torso earning a groan from Hank. I felt the thin line of hair underneath my fingers that led down to below his belt. My fingers lingered at the waistband of his pants.

"Be patient, you know I like to take my time with you," Hank muttered.

Hank moved his lips from mine to my jaw and began to pepper kisses on a trail from my jaw to my collarbone. His hands moved from my waist to the hem of my shirt. He slowly pulled my shirt up and off my body. His hands came to rest on my breasts which he gave a firm squeeze earning a moan from me.

His hands shifted to the back of my bra which he quickly unclasped and removed. He began to kiss my skin again, this time much harder and longer. His mouth shifted to my nipple and he started to swirl his tongue around it in an unpredictable pattern. I started to lose myself in a series of unstoppable moans.

"Use your words, love, tell me what you want," Hank spoke.

"You," I stated boldly.

"Then you'll have me, I'll give you anything you want," Hank added.

I reached down and quickly pulled my pants off. I then wrapped my legs around Hank's waist and he secured his arms around my back. Our lips met once again in a passionate kiss. He carried me through the room and soon he bent over until my back came to rest on our bed. His arms let go of me and he shrugged his shirt off and tossed it aside.

"Don't forget your glasses," I reminded hoping we wouldn't accidentally break another pair.

"No, no I need to see you. All of you," Hank replied.

I unhooked my legs from his body. He quickly grabbed them and shifted my legs so they rested on top of his shoulders.

"This okay?" He asked.