Chapter 70

Crimson's POV:

A Few Weeks Later

It's the night of the parties and I think Charles and Erik may have taken their jobs a little too seriously. Erik has insisted that my party is going to be infinitely better than Hank's and I'm a little afraid to see what he's done. Nevertheless, our group climbed into a convertible put our faith in Erik. 

I noticed something immediately. Erik Lehnsherr is wearing a beanie? He would never. I'll have to yank it off later and find out what he's hiding. 

"Erik, you're not gonna make us commit war crimes tonight, are you?" Scott asked somewhat seriously. 

"Is this something I should be concerned about?" Jubilee asked.

"No, no of course not! Minimal crimes tonight!" Erik answered while pulling the car out of the driveway. 

"Minimal?" I questioned. Erik merely nodded in response. 

"Like father like son," Scott joked. 

Hank's POV:

Charles pulled out a postcard and showed it to Kurt. 

"Everybody grab on," Kurt instructed. Everyone grabbed hold of a different part of Kurt and soon we had appeared in a blue cloud of smoke. 

"Welcome to Times Square! First, stop Remy's Parlour!" Charles spoke very excitedly. We all followed Charles who seemed very confident in his path. We marched into an alleyway and up several flights of stairs before arriving at a nice rooftop bar and club. I saw the man I assumed was Remy in a corner floating some cards in the air, impressing a flock of drunk women. We approached the bar and sat down.

"Kurt, how old are you?" Peter asked.

"21," Kurt answered. Peter with a large smile picked up a bottle of beer and handed it to Kurt. "What is this?" Kurt asked. 

"Adult water," Peter answered sipping on his own beer. The bartender looked at me probably wondering what I'd like. 

"Just a beer," I spoke. The bartender reached under the counter and placed a beer in front of me. 

"What no hard liquor for the husband to be?" A voice asked with a faint Irish accent. The voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't place who it was until I saw him. 

"Sean Cassidy..." I spoke in disbelief looking at the man sitting beside me. 

"Must be a good guy if you don't need to get drunk before marrying 'em" Sean spoke with a wink. Oh god. OH NO. 

"SHE's the wonderful WOMAN I've ever met," I corrected. Sean nodded his head. 

"Barkeep I need a dozen shots of whiskey!" Sean ordered. 

"You're going to drink a dozen shots?" I asked in disbelief. 

"No, you are"

Crimson's POV:

An Hour Later

"Alright, Erik what's up with the hat?" I asked.

"If you must know, it's a surprise gift for you," Erik answered. Somehow I was more confused than before. Likely also confused Scott leaned forward in his seat and pulled the beanie off Erik's head. 

"YOU DID NOT," I yelled starting to crack up. 

"Betty White has returned!" Erik announced running a hand through his bleached hair. 

"WAIT ARE WE THE GOLDEN GIRLS?!" Jubilee yelled.

"OH GOD WE ARE!" Scott answered. The car pulled to a stop outside a warehouse with multicolored light seeping through the window. We climbed out of the car and Erik whispered to me and Jubilee.