Clearing Point of views| Update

Okay, before saying anything about the currect track, I want to say something else and that is;

Yes, I am sorry guys for making you wait for so long. I know this time I don't even deserve this forgiveness but please, 🥺🥺

I seriously wanted to update on last Sunday but I couldn't. I even wanted to inform you people but as I was suffering from cold and mouth ulcers (that are still troubling me) and I just took medicine and slept.

From Monday, my college started and I have to wake up early and I come home late.

Travelling daily by bus for 3 hours per day is tiring and that too when I am not at all habitual of bus.

I am not trying to gain sympathy but just telling the truth🤧

The update is ready but there are somethings that I need to do before publishing it and it is taking time.

And in this note, I just want to clear some questions regarding the currect track of Arrange Marriage.

I have read the comments and couldn't reply to all, considering the fact that there were many and I feel blessed seeing so much love 😭😭

So yeah, I have seen some people having similar questions, so here I am replying to everyone.

Que. Why did Raj gave that Punishment to Nandini, not Mukti?

Okay, So for this question I have only one answer.

Raj punished Nandini with the pov that she needs to know the family's importance. According to him, Nandini should've called her friend at home instead of going to the local bar.

The local bar had drugs involvement and it could have destroyed not only their family's (Malhotra's and Murty's) but also, Nandini's career.

He didn't discriminate in his children since he had said he would've punished Mukti, Manik, Cabir and Navya the same way.

And why didn't he gave that Punishment to Mukti is because it doesn't make sense. The punishment was when he didn't know the actual matter. He reacted on what was fed to him, not to the truth. So I don't think this should even be asked.

Que. Why was Nandini even scolded by Raj as she is Daughter in law?

Okay, This made me laugh. I am sorry but aren't we the girls who always says Daughter and Daughter-in-law are equal? When Raj punished Nandini taking her as his daughter, nobody liked it.

All I saw behind his punishment was a worried father who scolded his child when she was at mistake. He was concerned for her, for her future.

I don't know but I feel some of you still haven't got his character right!

Que. Why no one pointed Mukti's fault?

Okay, so I don't remember writing anywhere that Mukti is forgived or anything like that. Infact, I guess it is very much visible that her brothers and Father aren't talking to her.