Chapter 72

I am such a late lateef person! I was supposed to post this update day before yesterday and I am so late.

By the way, a random question-

When I ask you guys to do inline comments or write a 4-5 line comment, does it look like I am begging for it?

Answer Honestly because it has been budging me from morning!!

---------

As Manik walked to the pool side, Nandini felt bad now. She knew how much all this irritates him yet she ended up doing that.

The two things, which he never likes, Her tears and her saying sorry and she was repeating those.

She was about to go behind him when Mukti came there calling them for dinner. Telling her that they are coming, Nandini moved to the pool side.

There, she found him sitting on the chair and doing something on his mobile. He was typing something furiously. Slowly, she walked to him and stood there at a feet distance.

Nandini: Manik

Manik didn't reply but he did look at her secretly which she failed to notice.

Nandini: Manik, Please na! Naraz mat hoyiye!

She hestatingly kept her hand on his shoulder and leaned in to see what he was doing. He looked up with a stern face.

Manik: What!? Kya dekh rahi ho?

She looked down nodding in no and he glared at her, scaring the shit out of her as she took two steps back hurriedly.

Nandini: Manik, Please na. I won't repeat this. Ayiyappa promise!

Forgetting his anger, Manik was enjoying now. She was mumbling all this in slow voice. Her gaze was fixed on the floor and she had pinched her throat to show the promise.

Manik: kuch hai vahan pe?

She looked up, completely confused and it took her few seconds to realize he was not angry anymore. He chuckled wrapping his arms around her while her mouth was wide open.

The next moment she broke the hug and slapped him on his chest.

Nandini: Aise karta hai koi? Aap kitne bure ho! Kitna pareshaan karte ho!

She was hitting him again and again and with her every hit he was laughing and going backwards.

And then all of the sudden, Manik fell down in the pool with a loud splash of water.

His mouth wide opsn as he stood up in the pool while on the other hand, Nandini was shocked at first. She palmed her mouth and her face went pale realizing what she did but then seeing his expressions, she burst out laughing.

Manik: You pushed me!

He accused her dramatically and she laughed more. Making a bad face, he walked to the edge and even before she knew she was in the pool too.

Since it was very sudden and not at all expectated, she got scared. Manik chuckled seeing her scared expressions.

Manik: So, What should I do with you now?

Nandini: Manik

She called out, clutching his shoulders tightly and he smiled. He tucked her hairs strands behind her ear and that made her open her eyes.

Manik: Hmm, Say, should I eat you instead of the dinner.

She nodded in no innocently and he chuckled. Bending down he placed his lips on her cheek and then took her flesh between his teeths.