Chapter 32

RIP...Irfan Khan and Rishi Kapoor Sir....🙏

2020 is really a curse for us..

Hope you all like the chapter...

-------

London, Penthouse, Bedroom

Nandini's eyes flickered open and she took her own sweet time to adjust the room light.

After fine three minutes she looked around and it was then she realized Manik's presence.

She looked at the bathroom door but it was latched from outside. Even the balcony door was latched.

Confused she stood up and came out of them room calling out for him.

Downstairs

Nandini was on the last stair when she heard slow music sound coming from the kitchen. She hurriedly walked towards the kitchen only to stop at the entrance.

There Manik was trying to cook something for dinner. His back facing the door.

From behind she concluded that he was trying to make dough but he had added more than needed amount of water. In short, he made it a mess.

He brought his hands infront of his face and made a yuck face. Imagining him doing so Nandini laughed loudly making him turn around..

Seeing him Nandini stopped for a second before laughing out loud again. His whole face was covered with flour and he had an annoyed and shocked expression on his face like he didn't imagine it would be so difficult.

Seeing her laughing he made a bad face and than again turned to pick up flour container. But as he opened it, it slipped from his hands and striking the counter, the flour flew over his hairs and face and the container fell down.

Nandini shaked her head in disbelief and came forward. She picked up the container which thankfully had some flour and than kept it at the slab.

She turned to him crossing her hands against her chest and raised her eyebrow to which he smiled sheepishly.

Manik: I..voh..youtube

He pointed at the mobile kept there and she smiled seeing the video playing "How to make perfect dough"

Nandini: Apse nahi hoga, Aap sirf presentations bnao

Manik: (offended) Arey! Aise kaise, Mai seekh lunga na.

She smiled and tucked her saree's pallu on her waist. He raised his eyebrow with an "interesting" expression and watched how she corrected the dough he messed up.

As she was in between she felt his hands sneaking around her arms from behind. She smiled with a little blush and looked at him..

Manik: Let me help you.

Nandini: Mai kar lungi

Manik: (stubborn) But I want to help

She sighed and nodded. Slowly he held her hands and moved it with her. It was difficult for Nandini has he has his chin resting on her shoulder and his arms around her arms.

As she was done he didn't left her.

Nandini: Manik, chodiye!

She wriggled but he tighten his face. Soon she felt him rubbing his face on her shoulder.

She pushed him lightly and he looked annoyed. Sighing she took hold of her saare's pallu and removed the flour from his face. Manik sneaked his hands around her waist and pulled her. Her one hand was now resting on his shoulder and with one she was cleaning his face.