Clearing The Doubts!

Have guys ever felt your toes curling in irration?

You know why I am asking you this, Because it is happening with me!😬😤😤

And this is the reason of my irritation. Whenever I try to reply to any comment this pops up. I hate this, okay!

Anyways, I am here to clear some doubts. If you have any please share it with me. I will clear it too.

Well, First of all you people didn't like Manik's behavior with Abhi regarding Mukti.

So According to me, Manik thinks Abhi is a not a good person (Character wise, since Abhi never cleared himself) so isn't it obvious for him to stop Mukti?

As an elder brother he can feel the way Mukti is getting attracted to Abhi, so how can he encourage it?

Also, He never stopped Mukti to bond with Aryaman, did he? No, right! He is not controlling her life or something. He is just protective for her in case of Abhi.

Second, Nandini going to Abhi and asking about Manik's behavior.

Well, She didn't go there to warn him or something. She went to him to ask him if Manik's behaviour hurted him. Staying away from Mukti was Abhi's own decision. Nandini has nothing to do in this.

And how can you expect her to encourage her brother knowing her husband doesn't feel good regarding his character? She didn't want Manik to make any comment on him. That was the reason she stayed silent on Abhi's reason.

Third, Abhi and Nandini's fight.

So, In their fight, many of you took Nandini as wrong while many took Abhi as wrong.

According to me, they both were at fault.

If you see from Nandini's point of view, She didn't want him to go because she felt he won't come back to them. She felt they will snatch him from them which was obvious on her part to feel like that.

But if you see from Abhi's pov, Thakkers are like second family for him. They kept him with them for four years which is really a long period. They gave him their surname and made him a part of their property and Business. It is obviour for Abhi and them to meet each other.

Abhi suddenly cannot cut himself from them. I agree his reaction came out harsh but don't you think any one would be equally mad in such situations?

According to me, they both were right yet at fault.

Fourth, Manik and Nandini's Conversation about Abhi and Nandini's fight.

You guys didn't like it because Manik asked Nandini to apologize and told her it was not right for her to interfere in his life.

If you think rationally keeping yourself on Abhi's place, would you guys like someone telling you not to go there and do this? I agree it was his sister but he feels a responsibility towards Thakker which he cannot forget and Manik understood this point and told her the same.

----

I hope I have cleared the main points. If there is still any doubt, feel feee to ask me.

There won't be any separation track because I have no plans of adding any cliche stuff.

Tho, their will be problems but as I said earlier, No involvement of any Villain.

Also, Mukbhi will be a couple, has very low chances because I have realized a lot of things. And I don't want to show that old concept of getting them hitched up. Let's try something different this time.

I am adding the requested scenes and if you have any feel free to comment.

Any doubt regarding the story, Or anything, the comment section or even my message box is always open.

I hope I didn't offend anyone with my words and clarification. We all have different mindsets and our point of views might differ. Feel free to share yours.

Love