Chaptee 65

So here is the chapter. Bless us with votes and comments 😁😁😁 By us I mean the chapter and me😂😂

Aye, just kidding, it is totally on you. If you liked than do otherwise.......

----------

Malhotra Industries,

Manik was waiting for Nandini's call desperately. He knew he did nothing but annoy her more. Though the happiness was much more but still. He didn't know why but he loved teasing her. The way she would whine or wide her eyes, he loved it. It would be a lie to say he didn't love anything in her except for her careless regarding her own self.

He knew she didn't mean it. She might have forget to inform him or their family. He was angry and he took it out in a wrong way.

He came out of his thoughts as he heard the ping sound. He looked at the screen and saw a message from her. His lips curved up in a smile as he clicked on the notification.

"Thankyou for the phone, Manik. I love you too and it is okay"

His smile changed into a deep frown reading her message. Why didn't she call him? He was about to call her but before that another message came from her stating that she is busy and will call later.

He sighed and got busy in his work after replying her okay.

He was in the meeting when his phone rang. He was about to take the call but stopped hearing his father.

Raj: Manik, Complete the meeting first.

His voice was stern and Manik mumbled a sorry before getting back to the meeting. It was probably the first time it happened with him and he was quite embarrassed.

The meeting ended and they got the deal. Everyone started leaving except Manik and Raj.

Manik: Sorry, Dad.

Raj: Was it Nandini?

Manik: Yes. Actually I gifted her new phone soo..

He rubbed his nape and Raj smiled making him relax. Angry Raj never goes well with him.

Raj: I understand you are young and it is new for you but don't repeat this. Keep your mobile on silent.

Manik: I can't, Dad. What if it is something important? What if there's some emergency? My work is not important than my loved ones, Dad.

Raj: You are right but business is business beta.

Manik: Yeah but is it more important than a life?

Raj fell silent and Manik smiled. He left from there and Raj sighed.

Manik was near his cabin when his mobile rang again. He picked up the call and smiled hearing her happy voice and entered inside his cabin.

Manik: I guess, the phone did it's magic. My Biwi is happy.

Nandini: No, you did. Your biwi is happy because you got it for her.

He chuckled and kept the files on the table. He himself sat on his chair and leaned back.

Manik: I guess, Biwi zyada khush hoti agar saath leke jata, nai?

Nandini: Nahi, (teasing) seems like you don't know your biwi yet Mr. Your biwi loves surprises.

He chuckled loudly and she giggled.

Nandini: I loved it.

Manik: and I love you

Nandini: (blushing) I love you too.