Chapter 61

Happy 500k+ views guys😁 Couldn't have been possible without you people.

-----------

After Manik fell asleep, Nandini left the room and came down. She saw Niyonika on the phone while her mother was talking to Cabir, maybe asking him to get some things and he was nodding his head like an obedient child.

She couldn't believe her own eyes that the two families have mingled so much that it didn't look like they were two. It looked like they knew each other from years.

Her eyes caught the worried frame of Niyonika who was by now walking towards her with a worried face.

Niyonika: Nandini, Manik didn't have his lunch. Can you please make something for him?

Nandini: I will make something healthy for him, Maa.

Niyonika: (complaining) Yes! This boy! First, he has to skip his meals and then he gets headaches.

Nandini: (smile) It is okay, Maa. I will make him understand.

Niyonika: Yes please, Meri toh voh sun-ne se raha.

Nandini shaked her head with a sigh and then turned to Ayesha and Cabir.

Cabir: Aunty, Aap tension mat lijiye mai sab le ayunga.

Mukti: But leke kya ana hai?

Ayesha: Mukti, Voh Ghar mei Ice-creams, chocolates sab khatam hai. Nandu is very fond of these things. I know you people never stop her from eating but Karan wants to fill the refrigerator with all these things. He told me to buy but Cabir was going out to meet his friend so he said he will get it.

Niyonika: (smiling) We understand Ayesha Ji. Daughters have the right to be pampered. (looking at Mukti) Why don't you all go?

Ayesha:  Manik is having headache so Nandini won't go without him. Arya ko lejao!

Mukti: Aur Abhi?

She asked desperately but nobody caught her tone.

Ayesha: (smiling faintly) Abhi and Nandu fought. I don't think uska mood sahi hoga.

At the same time, Manik came down rubbing his eyes to get rid of the sleep. He didn't even realize he was in Murty Mansion since the interiors of both the mansion were almost similar.

Manik: Maa!

He called out and Niyonika looked at him with a sigh.

Niyonika: Aankhe toh khol bacha, Gir jayega.

Manik: Maa, I am not child anymore.

He opened his eyes completely and noticed everyone looking at him with a smile. He felt awkward for a moment but before he could cover it they heard the sound of something falling down from the kitchen.

Ayesha: Aiyo! Nandu! This girl!

Before anyone else, Manik rushed in the kitchen and they followed him.

As they came in the kitchen they saw Nandini standing with her hand covered in hot tea. The tea pan fallen on the floor and the tea scattered over the white marble floor. The pan had slipped from her hand.

Manik rushed to her immediately and held her hand. Their eyes met as he took it near his mouth and blowed air on it carefully.

Manik: Nandini! That's why I told you not to come in the kitchen! But nahi tumhe toh saare kaam karne hote hai joh main mna karta hu.

He scolded and she looked down, embarrassed in front of the family members who were too worried to notice their closeness. He brought her near the sink and opening the tab, he kept her hand under it.