Chapter 78

The response has decreased so much. I feel like I have lost almost 500 readers!

Are my readers turning into silent readers or you guys are no longer interested in this book now?

Also, I just forget to ask, How are you guys doing? I hope you guys are good❤️❤️

Anyways, Enjoy Reading.

Warning: It is a simple chapter (Not much moments, just a type of filler chapter)
______

As soon as Manik left from there, Nandini walked to Abhi while Rhea stood there not knowing what to do.

Nandini: Bhai, What was Manik saying?

Abhi: (sighing) I, I am sorry Nandu. I was worried for you.

Nandini: You shouldn't have lied Bhai. I swear Manik kabhi itna gussa nahi karte. He got angry because he came to know about this in such a way and you didn't even tell me that you were there.

Abhi looked at her helplessly while she just shaked her head before speaking softly.

Nandini: I am sorry bhai but you are not my brother anymore. Aap aise nahi the. Aap toh kabhi jhoot Nahi bolte the. And Rhea, you do know that she is sick still you were behaving like this with her.

Abhi frowned and looked at Rhea who was looking at him.

Abhi: Sick?

Nandini: She has Brain Tumor bhai! This is not a way you treat a patient.

Abhi looked at her dumbfounded. He didn't know that Rhea was suffering from brain tumor. Since he was always away from Murty's, he never came to know about this. He was just so shocked seeing Rhea there and thought that she was following Manik and Nandini.

However, Nandini blinked her eyes to shoo away the tears. She never ever wanted to see him fighting with Manik. She thought they will get along but here, they couldn't even stand each other.

She left the place and banged into Aryaman who frowned seeing her tears.

Aryaman: Nandu, What happened?

Nandini: Bhai...

She narrated him everything and he sighed wiping her tears.

Aryaman: Stop Crying first. Crying is not a solution. You need to be brave and handle it. And he is your husband, he loves you. You don't have to be so scared of him baby.

He cupped her cheek and Nandini looked down. It was not daily Aryaman consoled her but when he did, he made sure that she understood his point of view.

Aryaman: Talk to him and sort it out. Aur rona nahi hai, okay?

She nodded and he smiled patting her cheek.

Aryaman: Go to him now.

Nandini: Aap Bhai ke paas jaa rahe ho?

Aryaman: No, I was going to call Sia. She couldn't even come to the engagment due to her fever, I should ask her if she needs anything. And don't worry I will see Abhi bhai also.

Nandini nodded and Aryaman walked ahead while she decided to go to Manik.

As she took few steps ahead, she found him sitting between some guests. One could tell that he was not in a very good mood. She sighed sadly and his eyes turned to her.

Not knowing what to do, he turned his face. He was not angry with her. He was pissed off at Abhi for disturbing their privacy and lying

Even if he understands that his intentions were not wrong, he didn't like the fact that Abhi lied to him. He hated liars.