Chapter 64

Warning- This chapter contains mature content which is the worst one could write. The writer has already died out of embarrassment and is not coming out soon.😭😭😭

------------

The dinner went well and Nandini ignored Manik completely or atleast she tried to because Manik was in full mood. He kept on irritating her all the time. During dinner, he held her hand in his and didn't leave it until she smartly pricked the fork on his thigh. He had glared at her but she was no less.

However, nobody noticed their banter. They were busy in themselves. After dinner, they went to their respective rooms to sleep.

As Nandini entered inside she expected Manik to surprise her by pinning her to the hall but nothing sort of happened.

She noticed the bathroom door closed but didn't hear any sound. Sighing she locked the door properly and walked to the bathroom calling out for him.

Nandini: Manik! (On not getting any response) Manik! Aap kahan ho!?

She shrieked suddenly as the door opened and he pulled her in. She was still in shock and didn't realize when he locked the door and turned on the shower wetting both of them.

She looked up and her eyes widen seeing his naked figure. She looked down and immediately covered her eyes. This man! He was waiting for her, standing all naked in the bathroom, okay not naked but still the boxers doesn't count!

Manik: (smirk) I guess I am not that bad looking... Or (leaning near her ear) Are you feeling shy?

She blushed bobbing her head vigorously and he smirked.

Manik: open your eyes!

Nandini: Wear your clothes first!

Manik: (causally) How will we take shower with clothes on?

Uncovering her eyes she looked at him with wide eyes and shouted loudly.

Nandini: what!? Shower! Together! Naked!?

He smiled seeing her reaction and took her lips in a kiss shocking her.

Mature Content

In the mid of their soothing kiss Manik didn't know what happened to his calm wife that she took his lips between her teeth and literally chewed them. Though he knew he kind of deserved it for he irritated the hell out of her but still he couldn't let go so easily. So, when he felt blood leaking through his lips he held her hands at her back and pinned her to the wall, she moaned in pain as it hurted her a little on her back.

He immediately left her and looked at her concerned. She blinked her eyes and he smiled dipping his face in her neck. His bruised lips traced on her milky white skin turning it red, but it was not a problem since the water washed it instantly. His left hand resting on the wall behind her and other near her waist.

The white kurti and the baby pink plazo didn't help much to hide her body parts. It gave him a perfect look of her undergarments making her shy.

She blushed under his gaze and he smirked again. Today, his only motive was to change her "I hate you" Into "I love you"

He held her kurti's hem abruptly and brought it up. He raised his eyebrow and she bite her lower lip before sliding her arms up. He removed it and let his hand roam on her waist. He gripped it causing her to moan again.

Manik: Say You Don't hate me!

She opened her eyes and seeing his serious look she gave him a look which screamed "You are mad!"