Chapter 12

(Guys Instead of Shimla, Imagine they are going to Paris)

Nandini looked at Manik before looking down. She waited for his reply while he was also staring at her as he wanted her to say something.

Manik/Nandini: Mom, I...

They looked at each other and after a second Nandini ran towards their room seeing which Mukti and Cabir laughed loudly while Raj and Niyonika smiled.

Niyonika: She got shy!

Manik gave her a fake smile and without saying anything he too left from there.

MaNan's Room

As Manik entered inside he saw Nandini sitting on the bed in dilema. He walked to her and made her stand.

Holding her one hand gently he cupped her left cheek and asked lovingly.

Manik: You don't want to go?

Nandini looked down and he sighed.

Manik: Nandini, Be confident! Tell me do you want to go?

Nandini: (looking into his eyes) Do you?

Manik was silent. He looked into her eyes which were screaming no. Looking at the other side he replied.

Manik: No

Nandini: Really?

Manik: I..

Nandini pressed his hand with her free hand and smiled.

Nandini: I think we should go! (Manik looked at her) We have been doing everything according to my wish. Lets do something according to your wish.

Manik: It is a big step

Nandini: Honeymoon is not only about getting physical, right?

Manik didn't replied and she smiled.

Nandini: We will get to know each other, Manik. After than you will be busy with your office and I will be busy with my work.

Manik: You sure? I can say no to Mom and Dad

Nandini: I am sure, Manik

Manik: then why did you run away from the dining table?

Nandini: (looking down) Because for a moment I thought you are also same like all other men. You will also force me..

She stopped and looked at him who was looking at her only.

Manik: Force you to accept me as your husband?

Nandini: Yes

Manik: (smile) I won't unless and untill you give me all the rights. But you should know that I have given all my wifey rights to you. You are my wife and you have every right on me.

Nandini smiled and looked down.

Manik: Need help in packing?

Nandini: I will manage.

Manik: Good. And yes don't pack traditional.

Nandini: okay

Manik patted her cheek and was about to go but stopped as she held his hand from behind.

Nandini: Thankyou, Manik for being so understanding, for being so supporting, thankyou for everything.

Saying this she leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on his cheek surprising him. He looked down as his ears turned little pink and she smiled seeing his this side.