Chapter 49

After half an hour

Nandini entered inside her Cabin after her round.

She gulped down the full glass of water and than settled on her chair. Soon there was a knock on her cabin door. She gave permission while checking her phone.

She had an early appointment otherwise she would have never ever left Mukti like that.

She sighed and looked up to see her assistant, Sasha standing there with a worried face.

Sasha: Nandini Mam, Voh

Nandini: What happened Sasha? Any problem?

Sasha: Your brother in law and husband came there ten minutes back and they are injured..

Sasha couldn't complete as she saw Nandini abruptly standing up with a shocked face.

Nandini: Injured? Where are they!?

Sasha: Voh..Normal ward, 13 No, Mam.

Nandini left from there as Sasha gave her way by stepping aside. As Nandini walked to the ward Sasha followed her.

They reached there and Nandini scoffed in anger seeing Manik sitting on the stretcher with an angry look. His forehead which was almost cured was slightly bleeding. Her eyes fell on his left hand and she gasped seeing blood flowing from it. Cabir was standing on a side and he had his right hand injured.

Nandini: Manik Cabir!

She walked to them hurriedly and stood beside Manik looking at Cabir.

Nandini: Tum theek ho?

Cabir nodded and Nandini sighed in relief. She turned to Manik who was looking on the floor angrily.

Cabir: Bhai ne bohut mara Ricky ko. Uska sar phod diya! Aur khud ko bhi lag gayi.

Nandini: Where is he now?

Cabir: Police took him to some hospital.

Nandini nodded and slowly Sasha walked forward.

Sasha: Ma'am, Sir didn't allow us to do his first aid.

Manik threw a glare at her and she looked down scared.

Manik: (angry) I didn't deny. I told you to call Nandini and I will get it bandaged.

Nandini: Manik! Shut up! Kya hai yeh sab! Aap bache ho kya!?

She scolded and he made a bad face.

Manik: Do it!

He pointed at his injuries and she sighed. She turned to Sasha and nodded at her. Sasha nodded picking up the medical kit while Nandini turned to the senior and the junior doctor standing there. It was clear they came to treat Manik but he refused.

Nandini: I am Sorry on his behalf Dr.Khatri and Dr.Negi. He didn't mean to offend you two.

Manik pressed her hand with his right one but she ignored him.

Dr.Negi: Oh No Dr.Nandini! He is so cute, I mean he was calling you all the time saying he won't let us treat him. He loves you so much.

Nandini blushed slightly while Manik smiled tugging at her hand. She glanced at him and than turned to Dr.Negi who giggled along with Dr.Khatri.

They left the ward knowing Nandini will manage now.

Sasha: (smile) Ma'am

Cabir smirked at his shy bhabhi but for now decided to stay silent.