Chapter 7

The next day, It was Manik who woked up first. He looked around his surronding and realized he slept in balcony waiting for her.

Streching his hands he sat up and in this process the blanket fell down catching his attention. He bend down and picked it up.

Manik: (thoughts) I took the thin one. How did this came here. (smiling) Might be Nandini.

He placed the blanket on the swing and that was when his eyes fell on the  coffee mug. A sudden guilt aroused in his heart as he realized he slept in between their conversation.

Yesterday he was tired and couldn't help but sleep. He tried his best not to sleep but failed.

Next he saw his mobile and picked up checking up for any conversation. He saw his id still log in and was about to log out when he saw a post from her. Widening his eyes he check the notification list and found the two notifications. One his request was accepted and second she was back following him.

He was hundered percent sure that he didn't requested. Realizing it was she who did this he smiled.

Shaking his head in disbelief on the surprises she gave him today he walked inside the room and saw her sleeping.

It was just six in the morning and they slept around one. So it was quite normal for her to sleep this late.

But knowing that it is just her second day and there are many works he proceed to wake her up.

But there comes the next problem. How should he wake her up? By calling her? Or by shaking her? Or by doing both like she did yesterday?

Sighing he stood beside her and shaked her shoulder slightly.

Manik: Nandini!

And as expected with his one call she waked up with a jerk. He chuckled and took a step back as she sat up and looked at him blankly.

Manik: Good Morning!

Nandini: Huh?

Manik: (controlling his smile) Good Morning!

Nandini: (coming in senses) Good Morning!

Manik: It is already six-

Nandini: (to herself slapping her forhead) Six! Oh shit I am late.

She didn't even realized she cut his talk in between and stood up hurriedly.

He watched in amused as she tied her hairs in a messy bun and started setting the bed. In seconds she folded her blanket and did some other works. She even picked up the other one from the swing and folded it standing infront of him.

Done with everything she sighed and was about to take her clothes to freshen up when Manik's voice stopped her.

Manik: I was saying you don't need to worry. I will help you with the work.

She stared at him with wide eyes and than looked down. In seconds she heard his laughter and realized he is laughing at her.

Manik: Its okay. I will go and freshen up.

He walked towards the almirah and was about to open but she stopped him.

Nandini: (looking down) Mai nikal du?
(Shall I?)

He stared at her for few seconds before taking a step back. Nodding his head in yes he showed his hand asking her to go ahead and himself walked towards the washroom.

Nandini: (slowly) Kya pehnege Aap?
(What will you wear?)

Manik turned and smiled. Something striked in his mind and he smirked.