Chapter 60

After a long time I felt satisfied with the chapter. The response I received on Chapter 59 was pure love. Thank you guys😍😭

Also, This chapter doesn't have much family moments but next will probably have many!

Inline comments are always love❤

-----------

Everyone's eyes widen except Abhi and Mukti's who were lost in each others eyes.

Manik, however, came forward and held her arm. He made her stand gently and than stared at her.

Manik: Dhyan se chala kar! (To Abhi) and Abhimanyu, thankyou for saving my Sister!

He stressed on the word sister and Abhi nodded. Mukti looked down and than at Nandini. She hurriedly walked to her while Manik stared at Nandini who blinked her eyes to calm him down.

Cabir: Bhai, Chalo, aage chalte hai!

Aryaman: Haan yahan age chalke juice ki stall hai. Vahan chalte hai.

They looked at each other nervously and than at Manik who nodded his head and they walked till the stall. They had the juice and finally Nandini managed to make Manik smile.

As they went home, Manik straight away walked to her room while others sat there. Nobody talked about Mukti and Abhi's matter.

Nandini was sent to her room by Niyonika. She insisted on helping them with the breakfast but they assured her that it was not needed.

As Nandini walked in her room, she didn't find Manik in the room. Probably he was in the bathroom, bathing again.

She took out his clothes and went to the other room to get ready as they might get late.

Freshening up, she came downstairs and saw their parents sitting. They were talking about some matter seriously.

Nandini: Any serious problem?

She sat down on the other couch as they turned their attention to her.

Karan: Nothing Nandu, we were just talking about business.

She nodded and at the same time Mukti, Cabir and Aryaman came there.

As they were talking casually Manik came down climbing the stairs hurriedly calling out for Nandini. He was struggling with his tie knot. His coat hung on his arm.

Manik: Nandini! Please yeh kardo!

He came to her and bend down. She looked at him flushed but he cared less at that moment or she thought he didn't notice. However, she tied the knot while he wore his watch properly.

Nandini: Hogya

Manik: Thanks!

He finally looked at her and noticed her expressions. He understood the matter and blinked his eyes.

Manik: Ladies, Can I get my breakfast? I am getting late for an important meeting. (To Nandini) Nandini, Ask driver kaka to drop you. I will pick you up in the evening.

Niyonika and Ayesha walked in the kitchen with a smile while Nandini shooked her head.

Nandini: It is not needed Manik. I will be free till three while you have back to back meetings till five. I will go on my own.

Manik nodded his head and sat there. His attention turned to the others and they got busy in talking while Nandini looked at Abhi's door. She silently stood up and walked upstairs.

Abhi's Room

She knocked at the door and heard his voice asking him to come in. She entered inside and saw him sitting on the couch engrossed in his laptop.