Chapter 83

I am here and it is 3k+ chapter again. But before reading the chapter, just read this note.

Guys, few days back I posted a note on my message board stating how I am not able to write and how much it is effecting me. I said I will update soon but still some kept on asking me when I am gonna update.

I agree that I have been inactive for about four months but understand my situation too guys. I do not enjoy abandoning my books like that. You can't even imagine how much it has been effecting me mentally. This lockdown was very much difficult and nothing was right. My whole career was at stake (not that it is good now), then my father got ill and then a theft happened with us which did effect us financially. It is like everything is slipping away and I am helpless. All these, it doesn't let me write yet I am trying hard. I open the chapter a number of times in a day but nothing comes in my mind. It is blank, like words are no longer my friends and I feel more helpless with all this.

And the comments like "Plz Update" "Update?" "When are you going to update?" It gives me pressure, it keeps on reminding me 'Yes, I have to write a chapter' and then it reminds me that I am not able to write. Can you imagine how it feels?

Please understand my situation. I love writing and I will complete my books. Just give me sometime. It is not like I am gonna run away leaving my books in middle.

Also, will be waiting for your reviews. This chapter is written when I was going through writer's block, so I really don't know how did it come out.

Enjoy Reading!

_____

Have you ever felt anxiousity?

Confused? Well, it is Anxious and Curious at the same time.

(And no, there's no such word in actual😂)

Sitting in the back seat of the expensive BMW, all Manik could feel was Anxious and Curious, both at the same time.

Abhi was driving it while Aryaman was sitting on the passenger seat. And the reason behind his curiosity and anxiety were not his wife's brothers. It was the black blindfold which was not letting him see anything. All he could see was darkness, and it made him uncomfortable.

He was not scared of darkness. He just didn't like it. It always made him uncomfortable for unknown reasons.

Though it was obvious that Nandini had planned a surprise for him, yet there was a curiosity in him. He wanted to know what she had planned. It would be their first surprise. Though he had given her small surprises, one in the morning itself but this was different. It was giving him jitters. He was excited. 

He rubbed his sweaty palms and and cleared his throat.

Manik: It has been half an hour we are in the car, guys. Where are we going?

Arya looked at him surprised since he guessed it correct while Abhi let out a small side smirk.

Arya: How do you know it is half an hour, jiju?

Abhi: He is a sharp businessman, Arya.

Aryaman nodded, impressed while Manik smirked.

Manik: Yes, Now tell me.

Abhi: Wait Manik, We are here.

Arya: If we disclosed the place, Nandu will eat us raw.

Manik mentally rolled his eyes. His wife was very sweet. She won't do that, he knew. Being nervous, he didn't even realize that Arya was joking.

Abhi: and we are here!

Arya: Our work is done, Jiju. From here, Nandini will receive you.

Manik: Arey but atleast remove the blindfold, or help me get down.