A discusting thought

"GET OFF OF ME YOU BRAT!" He yelled and pushed you off of him. "I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE EVER AGAIN! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I EVER DATED YOU!"

"No! Please Niall don't leave me! I love you!" You plead as you clutched on his jacket. He pushed you away and walked out the door with his bags.

You fell to the floor and held your chest. You were crying really hard.

"No! No! No!". You yell as you quickly sat up straight. Your whole body was shaking and sweaty.

"Y/N baby, what's wrong? Baby what happened?". Your concerned boyfriend, Niall, asked.

Still confused, you looked at Niall and touched his face to make sure he was really there. "It's really you, Niall?" You ask.

"Yes princess. What happened?". He hugged you.

"I had a nightmare. You left me and called me out and you just left.. I thought it was real. You're gonna leave me!". You cried out.

"What?". Niall faced you. "Leave you? Y/N I will never leave you. Ever! I love you too much to leave you. It's a discusting thought to think about!". Niall assured you and kissed your cheek. "Please believe me.". His eyes were now red and puffy.

You grabbed Niall and cupped his face with your small hands and kissed him hard. "I.Believe.You". You said in between kisses.

"I.Love.You". Niall copied your actions.

"I love you too Mr.Horan". You smiled and wiped his tears away.

"Now let's go back to sleep, shall we?". Niall asked as he laid you down and held you close to him.

"We shall". You giggled and wrapped your legs with Niall's.

The rest of the night, you felt save and assured that Niall will never leave you. You knew he will never, but that nightmare just scared you a lot.

________________________________________

Yeah I know it's short, don't cry ! Next imagine will be long ! And a little imagine of Niall on the side for your pleasure ;p

Okay so I have good news and 2 bad news where 1 bad news is really bad...

GOOD NEWS: I ate KFC and my dad is gonna buy me OTRA tickets!

BAD NEWS #1: I don't know if I should keep doing this imagines book. (I need motivation)

REALLY BAD NEWS #2 : NIALL MIGHT HAVE A FREAKING GIRLFRIEND ! WHAAAT ? HER NAME IS MELISSA (@edgeofmydesire -IG) but it is not confirmed yet so I can sit back and eat some cake but i will cry forever if they are dating...

Please comment what you think of Nelissa ( hate or not hate, I just want your opninions)

TYSM FOR READING. PLEASE COMMENT/ VOTE/ SHARE

Xx :)
-Nella