Small Bump

SEX SCENE SEX SCENE! SKIP IF YOU DON'T LIKE A SEX SCENE!

______________________________________

*Niall's POV*

Y/N and I have been married for 2 years now and ever since then, we tried to get a baby. In our position, it wasn't as easy as we thought it would be. We tried so many times to get a baby but it just wasn't possible.

Y/N was getting depressed about it, thinking that she can't have kids. It has always been one of my dreams to have a family of my own one day but it doesn't seem like it's gonna happen. I'm very sad about not getting a baby bur I will always have a little hope that we will.

Y/N is an amazing woman, perfect wife and my special girl. No matter what happens to us, we will always be there to support each other.

Today I have a day off while Y/N was at work. Two weeks ago we tried yet again for a baby but no luck and it's been getting to my baby girl even more and she's so stressed out with work and at home. I want her to relax and I want her to relieve the stress. I was lying on the couch watching some soccer when an idea popped in my head. I quickly shut the TV off and walked upstairs to our bathroom. Y/N will be coming home in a few minutes so at least she can come home with a nice bubble bath.

"Niall, I'm home!" I heard her voice from downstairs, bringing a smile on my face. I closed the tap as I made sure there were lots of warm water and bubbles. I quickly rushed downstairs to meet my beautiful wife. She looked exhausted and I just wish I could take her stress away.

"Hey baby." I greet her with open arms as she leaned into me, giving a loud sigh. We both looked at each other and I swear I fell for her all over again just like I do every day. I leaned in to kiss her, feeling her warm lips on mine.

"How was your day baby." I asked as we leaned our foreheads together.

"Tiring, stressful, long, irritating. Should I go on?" Y/N sigh again and I held her closer to me.

"It's gonna get better, love. I prepared you a nice warm bubble bath upstairs waiting for you. Your pj's are on the bed and when you're done, let me know yeah?" I held her close to me. She nodded and whispered a 'thank you'. I watched her as she walked upstairs, having so much love for this beautiful woman I get to call mine forever. While Y/N was busy upstairs, I ordered some takeout.

"Niall?" I heard her and I quickly walked upstairs.

"I'm here, princess." I walked into the bathroom seeing her drying herself. A smile creeped on my face looking her up and down, feeling proud. She saw me staring and raised an eyebrow playfully.

"What?" She smirked. My feet dragged me to her as I gave her a hug. She leaned her naked body against mine.

"I want to take care of you." I whispered still holding her against me.

"Okay." She whispered back. I picked her up bridalstyle and walked to the bedroom where I gently layed her on our bed. Her being beautifully naked in front of me still drives me absolutely crazy!

I hovered above her and we made out for a few minutes. My lips then trailed down to her neck, sucking on her sweet spot where I know I could get her off in one second. My lips went down to her boobs and I stopped just below her stomach.

"Why did you stop?" She breathed out. I smirked and went down to where I know she needs me the most. I teased her by giving a light kiss on her clit, her body shivering from my simple kiss. She bucked her hips up and I laughed.