My angel

The day you always feared might happen, came true. The day you completely lost him for good. The day you saw his pale cold body on the bed, fighting for his life, fighting for you.

What happened to him was the worst thing you could ever think of. He got in a car accident and was sent straight to the E.R. For weeks he was on life support and the day you and his family had to decide to pull the plug, was the day your heart got ripped out of you chest and your mind lost itself.

He was fighting for you. He wanted to open his eyes so badly he wanted to hug you but his lifeless body couldn't move. For days he could hear your loving voice and somehow he just wanted to be with you.

You sat next to his bed 24/7 everyday and never left his side, in fear he might wake up completely in shock and you are not be there to calm him. You stayed next to him, eyes never leaving him. You couldn't even sleep because you wanted to be awake when he wakes up. Maura partically begged you to go home and get a good rest but you didn't move an inch.

The fans made you break a little more, asking you questions on social media but you didn't have the energy to respond to them. Media, fans and other people were waiting outside the hospital for days. The boys made their visits once a day. They either couldn't be without Niall.

The hardest decision you had to make with Niall's parents was when they should turn off the machines that kept him alive. He couldn't live without them but he certainly can't be on them forever. You yelled, you cried, you broke in pieces when Maura said it was the best for Niall and he couldn't suffer like this anymore.

You said your final goodbye to Niall. Spending exactly 5 hours alone with him, talking about the day you first met, going through the photo's on your phone and showing him it even tho he couldn't see it it. You cried infront of him when you knew time was ticking away. You told him everything you always wanted to tell him because you knew he was listening. One final kiss, one final 'I love you' and one final goodbye was said before you saw a tear sliding down his cheek.

It was hard for him to hear that one final 'I love you'. He wanted to yelled it out to you too but his body was still. He just wanted to wake up, grab your body and kiss you as hard as he ever did. But it broke him because that morning before he went to work was his last kiss, last 'I love you' and last goodbye he ever had with you.

He didn't even know he shed a tear until he felt your cold hand on his cheek. His body was getting weaker and he knew he wasn't getting out of this alive. His heart broke knowing he left you behind in a world without him. He would remember when you told him that you wouldn't be able to live in a world without him but he wants you to be strong. He always knew you were.

He didn't mind you babbling about they memories you shared because he would miss it dearly and he loved your voice.

Niall made it his mission to still keep you happy even if he is not physically there.

The day of his funeral was life changing. He doesn't know how, but you somehow saw him and you stared right at him. He mouthed one last 'I love you' and you said it out loud before he disappeared. From that day on he was your gaurdian angel and he never left your side. You could feel his presence and that made you feel safe. You both were anxious for the day you too meet again and when that day comes, you will be together forever and there will be nothing that would tear you apart.

Niall is your angel and you're is princesses.

________________________________

Hi peeps ! I haven't updated in AGES and I feel bad. So I made a sad imagine and I'm sorry if I made you cry. I just felt like writing this sad one cause yeah I dunno why HAHA !

I hope you liked it and if you do, please vote and also comment what you thought about this imagine, like did I make you cry a lil something?

If you wanna communicate with me, follow my Instagram: niallitharder and my Twitter: NightingleNiall and I will follow back. ALSO, request some imagines if you have any. NB: I DON'T TO PERSONALS cause I want everyone to feel special :p

Love you guys xx

-Nella xx