Act My Age

Niall's POV

Y/N and I have been married for 51 years. She is still the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She still makes me so happy and she still gives me those silly butterflies every day. People always wondered how we managed to still feel like this after so many years. Well, the word is true love. It never dies and goes on for forever.

Y/N and I became grandparents with 8 beautiful grandchildren. If you wondered, we had 3 children of our own many years ago.

Today the kids and grandkids are coming over and Y/N and I couldn't be more happy. Y/N is in the kitchen preparing the table as I came in.

"Mmmmm, it smells nice in here, princess." Yes, call me old school but I still call her that. I walked behind her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I then walked off to grab a glass of water, repositioning my glasses on my nose.

"Thank you, love. You look quite handsome with your bowtie and hat." (Yes, Niall's grandpa hat). She smiles.

"Thanks love. I'm excited to see all the grandkids today. Got them a lot of stories to tell." I smirked making Y/N giggle.

"Alright then."

The doorbell rang and I walked over as quick as I could with my stick and opened the door releaving my beautiful children and of course my grandchildren.

"Hi dad!" They all said and gave me a hug.

"Ello!" I greeted them back. "Mum is in the kitchen." Then the addes blessings to my life walked in. My grandkids. Their all at the age of 5 to 11.

"GRANDPA!" They all yelled and came over to hug me.

"Ello little firecrackers! How are ya?" A unison of "Good" came out an they went out to play.

Finally dinnertime came and everyone sat happily around the table eating Y/N's delicious dinner and pudding.

The grandkids all huddled up on the couch just as I sat down, eyeing them suspiciously.

"What?" I asked them playfully.

"We are bored grandpa." One of them said making them all nod. This gave me an idea.

"How about I tell you stories from back in the day when I was young and... Did you know grandpa used to be in a band?" I asked them, not sure if I told them.

"Yes, grandpa! About every time we see you." One exaggerated. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, have I told you that I met the Queen of England back in the day?"

"Last weekend, yes."

I sigh. What have I not told them yet?

"How did you and grandma meet?" Another one asked. Wait, have I not told them that?

"Well, it happened all back in 2016 when I was about 22,23..." I started, thinking back at that day. (Just pretend you're out of school if you aren't already, lol)

"I was walking down the streets of London and then this one girl dropped all of her bags and papers on the floor and no one helped her. So, I ran to her and helped her with all her stuff. The first time I saw her, my jaw almost dropped to the floor at how beautiful your grandma was. And when she saw me she started to freak out because as I've known, she was I fan of my band-"

"What's a fan grandpa?"

"A fan is someone who likes a certain band or singer's music and supports them by going to their concerts if the artist goes to their town or if they have money. They buy their albums, know everything about them and all of that." They all nod in understanding.

"Okay, so after I told your grandma to calm down, she did and she introduced herself to me and I did the same even thought she already knew who I was. I really found your grandma interesting and beautiful so I asked her out on a date. And then from there we went on ton of dates and I asked her to be my girlfriend and then years after that we got married and that's how mummy and daddy are here and you guys too." I said proudly.

"Do grandpa and grandma kiss?"

"Yes, every day."

"EWWW!!" They all say and I just chuckle. And just in time, my gorgeous Y/N walked in with our children behind.

"Telling them stories you've already told, dad?" My daugter asked.

"Nope, not this time. They stopped me before I could start." We laughed.

"Then what did you tell them?" Y/N asked and sat next to me, holding my hand.

"How we met." I say and kiss her cheek.

"EWWW!" The grandchildren once again said. We all laughed.

____________________________________

This...was...just...crappy! I'M SORRY BUT I'M TRYINGGGGGG!!

Quick question: Would you all like if I made a separate book with Personal Imagines? Please comment :)

The next imagine will be so good because I had a dream of it a few days ago of me and Niall :))

Thank you for reading ;)

- J xx