Crash Part 2

Soooo , I got a lot of requests for a second part. Here ya go:)

______________________________________

"THANK YOU METLIFE! GOODNIGHT!" Louis yelled through the mic as the crowd screamed. (this confused me but moving on...)

All four of us ran backstage and to the back of the stadium to the cars. A rush of adrenaline still in me as we sat in the cars ready to go to our hotel. Being back on tour has definitely been good. I missed the stage.

"Had a good night, Nialler?" Louis smirked.

"We smashed it! I just wanna get to the hotel." I smiled. Liam and Harry were in the other cars just behind us.

"Eager to see the lady?" Louis smirked. I just shook my head smiling while looking through my phone. We finally arrived at the hotel. A few fans were outside and we gladly took a few pictures with them before going in the hotel and settle for the night.

"Hi, love." My girl says as I walked in to the room. She is quite sick so she couldn't be at the concert tonight.  I placed my bag just in front of the bed and walked towards my girlfriend, Kayla. I kissed her cheek, her orders because she doesn't want me to get sick either.

"Hi, babe. How ya feelin'?" I asked and took off my shirt and walked to the bathroom. Kayla soon followed me.

"I'm much better than this morning. How was the concert? Smashed it as usual?" She winked.

"Well we didn't get booed so I guess we did smash it." I walked to her and gave her a kiss on her cheek once again. "I'm gonna take a shower and then we'll cuddle, yeah?" I asked.

"Sure. I love you." Kayla winked.

"Love ya." I says and she closed the door and I then took a quick shower, cuddled with Kayla and soon drifted off to sleep.

~~~

"And then I got the ball in at hole 6 with a great score at the end really. At one hole it landed far right outside the green but I could've hit with a little force, but I got a better score than Justin Rose." I bragged with the lads as we had lunch together. Kayla was meeting us soon.

"I had no idea what you just said but congrats." Harry said, making us all laugh. I playfully muttered a "whatever" as we gone off to another topic.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Liam made us all quiet as looked behind me. "Is that... Is that Y/N?" I never, in my life, turned my head so fast to look at someone. The mention of Y/N's name still makes me feel some type of way. A good one at that.

Two years ago I stopped visiting her place. She was never there anymore so why bother. Y/N really cut herself off from all of us so no one had contact with her. What is she doing here?

I saw her walking with a few people to a table they were seated with. She looked happy. She's stunning, if I might add. She always does. It's been two years since I last saw her and she took my breath away just like the first time I saw her.

"NIALL! Stop staring you idiot! Your girlfriend is here." Louis said, snapping me back to the table. I saw Kayla approaching our table. I hope this isn't awkward. I stood up to greet her and helped her get seated. Y/N's table were only a few tables in front of us.

"You can order whatever you want, love." I tell her as we went through the menu. I looked at Y/N a few times as we ate our lunch.

It wasn't after we all stood up to exit the restaurant that Y/N saw me and her eyes widened. She almost spit out her drink when I walked past her and made eye contact. I could see that she wasn't expecting to see me here after two years AND with my girlfriend.

You see, some people will come and go in your life. Y/N came and she went. I will always love her but she pushed me away and with that, I met Kayla. She was very supportive through it all. I love Kayla now. Y/N ignored my calls,my messages, every thing so she didn't try to get back with me. I know I said I'll wait for her but she never came.

As I said, Y/N had her chances because I spent every day in front of her house with roses but she chose to ignore me.

That night I got a text from her though. "I made a mistake. I miss you xx", it read. I looked at the message and deleted it. What we had was special and it was hard trying to let her go but I loved her enough to do so because she didn't want me anymore.

______________________________________

This was the shittiest 2nd Part ever IN MY LIFE ! I wanna set myself on fire for this because it was so bad! I didn't plan on a second part but so many asked for it and I was like "aww fineee". I promise all the imagines after this will be awesome!

Please request some ideas cause I suck.

Follow me on Twitter @ NightingleNiall. I'm very funny online, haha!

Thank you for reading :)

- J xx