More than friends

Your pov:

I hear the door being knocked and I walk over and open it and see my best friend, and also my crush, Niall,

"Hello Y/N" he beams while holding carrier bags full of food.

"what are you doing here?" I say as I let him in.

"I'm here to have a movie date with my best friend" he said.

"okay" I smile. "what movie?" I ask.

"you pick" he said. I walk over to the DVD stacks and pick out my favourite movie and put it on, Niall comes through with chocolate and ice cream and hot chocolate.

"you trying to make me unhealthy Horan?" I say and he chuckles "nope just wanna look after you" he said.

"why?" I ask. "I just do" he smiled as we lay on the couch together. After a while we got distracted and started to play truth or dare instead.

"truth or dare?" He asked. "dare" I say.

"I dare you to ... Umm, tell me the truth if you like your ex boyfriend," he said.

"that's cheating" I laugh. "no it's not, now answer" he said.

"I don't love him" I say.

"truth or dare Niall?" I ask. "truth" he said.

"who do you love?" 

"to be honest with you, I love you" he said and I sat wide eyed.

"maybe that was a bad truth" I say. 

"i knew you wouldn't love me back!" He yelled. "it's crazy, knowing you don't love me and I can't have you, you know, I don't want to stay anymore, keep the food I'm leaving!" He shouts.

"Ni please I -"

"no leave me alone" he shouted as he grabbed his coat and left me alone.

------

I groan as light got into my eyes. I look at the clock and see that it's 10:00am and I moan as I remember what happened last night. I immediately get up and head out to see Niall.

I run to his house and I knock on his door and he opens it and I grab his face and pull him into a kiss.

"Y/N-".

"shut up!" I interrupt. Once we pull away I talk immediately. "Niall, last night you never gave me a chance to talk, I also love you, I love you so much, and knowing you were mad at me hurt me, it hurt so much thinking you would soon move on and hate me, but you can't, I love you too much" I say and he looks at me.

"I'm so sorry I shouldn't have yelled at you like that, I should've let you speak, I'm sorry, I'm sorry Y/N, I'm sorry" he keeps apologising.

"stop saying sorry" I laughed.

"Y/N, I know you might find this too soon but I don't care, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and I giggled.

"Of course Niall, yes" I say and he pulls me in for another kiss.

__________________________________

Give a nice applause for my friend who wrote this. I was a bit depressed so she said she will write me an imagine. THANK YOUUU !

Now you guys sent me really lovely messages after I said I won't be updating until the end of June. So I felt bad that I wouldn't update in a long time so here it is.

Keep sending me messages on here or on twitter (@NightingleNiall) and if you wanna know what happens in my life, follow my new Instagram (@niallitharder).

THANK YA FOR READING AND PLS SEND ME MESSAGES CAUSE I AM A DEPRESSED GIRL WITH NO FRIENDS :( haha

All the love - Harry Styles

Love you guys xxxxxxx