Love You Goodbye

Niall's POV

We were suppose to be forever. Just me and Y/N. But she couldn't handle the media, the fans, the rumors and the touring. Many nights she had to spend alone without me and my heart broke to leave her every time. But she had a choice to come with me but she wanted to continue with school.

You see, Y/N and I were perfect. We were inseparable. We were the perfect couple. Three years we've spent together. But so does every good thing come to an end.

About two weeks ago I decided to surprise her by coming home from tour a bit earlier before I have to go back again. I haven't seen my baby girl in 3 months and so I thought it was a good thing to see her again.

I got in to our house and everything was quiet so I thought she was out or she was just sleeping since it was 2 in the afternoon. So I went upstairs and something wasn't right. The whole aurora felt so lonely like something was missing. That was, until I saw her side of the bed completely emty. Her nightstand was empty. I started to panic a bit and ran to her closet finding it completly empty.

Words couldn't describe how I felt at that moment. It felt like someone ripped my heart out and gave it to wolves to eat. I knew she left. There was one time when I caught her before she could step out the door. But I promised her that things will get better. But obviously it hasn't because now she walked out twice but this is the first time I couldn't stop her.

Many days I tried to get to her, call her but nothing. Not even her friends or family.

Now, two weeks later she's coming back, only to get a few of her things she left. I was really nervous because I haven't seen her in a while and we aren't on good terms. There's a part of me who wants to yell at her, screaming my lungs out asking why she left me but on the other side, I just want to hug her and tell her I'm sorry I couldn't make her happy.

"I'm coming at 5." She texted me and it's now 10 minutes before five. I'm sitting on the couch; my left leg nervously bouncing up and down and my eyes locked on the door.

I heard a knock and I hesitate to open it but I eventually do. I walked to the door and opened it, finding the most beautiful girl in the world. She looks great, she always does. She always looks so good after herself and that's one of the reasons I love her.

"H-hi Niall." She says softly as she looks me up and down. I probably look like a train ran over me. I haven't changed clothes in 3 days, my hair is sticking at every direction and my eyes are probably as red as red can be.

"Hi. Come in." I say and open the door futher. This is the last time she's gonna walk in here. I thought and it breaks my heart even more. She walks in the room and straight to the kitchen where I'm guessing she's getting her favorite cups her grandma bought her one Christmas. I followed her, I'm on the verge of crying because every second that passes, is a second closer to her being gone for ever.

As she was folding the cups in newspaper I was going to try everything in me to get an answer as to why she is doing this to me, to us. I might already know the answers but I just needed the confirmation.

Her back was facing me as she was folding the cups in paper and I was leaning against the doorframe.

"Why are you leaving me?" I asked defeated. She paused and gave a loud sigh and turned around. It was then when I saw that she was already crying.

"It's better that way Niall. You know I'm not happy anymore staying here all alone every night waiting for you to come back one day. You know how the media is being and the fans are giving me a hard time! I can't even go out anymore because people are yelling things at me and making up shit! You should've let me go the first time I wanted to leave! I love you Niall but I'm not happy anymore!" She cried out and I just wanted to hold her. I'm so emty inside, I feel numb from all the crying and pain.

"What happened to 'Us against the world', Y/N? You promised me you'll never leave! You just walked out of my life and expect me to just let you go? Oh no no, that is not easy Y/N you know I love you!"

"I just can't anymore Niall! Not everyone can always keep their promises, okay? I need to leave and just find myself again. I'm sorry." She says and held her head in her hands.

I quickly walked to her and brought her to my chest hugging her. I mentally thank her for not pushing me away and instead just hug me back. I love her so much but I know I can't keep her if she's not happy anymore.

"I'm sorry, Niall." She cries in my chest as she hugs me tighter.

"Shhh, princess. Its okay." I held her.

"I'm sorry " She whispers again and buried her head in my neck. I'm losing this girl and I can't believe she's gonna walk out here and move on. But me being the selfish idiot I am, I just needed one thing from her.

"Can you.... Stay the night? Please I just need to have you in my arms one last time, please!" I pleaded.

She studied my eyes and gave another sigh.

"Sure." She says and I hug her not wanting to let her go.

_____________________________________

Naw this was crappy! Sorry.

Heyyy ya! Hope you liked this and if you did make sure to vote/comment.

School started again so I might be not posting some good imagines...

If you like to request an imagine, you can message me.

Thank you for reading xx

- J x