He gets jealous

You and Niall were going out to do a bit of shopping today. You both climb out of the car and walked hand-in-hand in to the mall to start your shopping.

As always, fans spotted you and asked for pictures. Niall kindly declined saying he wants the day alone with his girlfriend. The fans understood but still followed you around and filming videos that will be on the internet soon.

After walking past Victoria Secret, Niall stopped you. "Hey babe, why don't we go in here?" Niall wiggled his eyebrows at you, making you laugh.

"Well, I gues it's time I own my very first Victoria Secret Lingerie." You smirked as you lead Niall in the store. Surprisingly, Niall helped you find the perfect lingerie. He was more into it than you were but you loved his cheeky side. After a while you finally settled with a nice red pair of lingerie that Niall chose out.

After a little fight over who pays for the lingerie, Niall won and happily paid. "Glad I could be the only one seeing you in this." Niall grabbed your butt while you walked out, causing you to jump and slap his shoulder playfully. You guys then waked in to a store for Niall to buy new cologne. While he was smelling different types, you walked through the men clothing section and looked at a few shirts. A guy who works there walked towards you with a bright smile.

"Hi. Anything I can help you with?" He smiles and stood too close for your comfort. You kindly smiled and backed away.

"No, I'm just looking. Thanks." You continued to look through the clothes.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" The same guy asked.

"Yes, she has a boyfriend and you better fuck off man!" Niall gave him a scold grabbed your hand and walked out of the store.

"You're mine!" Niall whispered in your ear and kissed you cheek.

"I'm all yours babe." You kiss him back. The whole time Niall kept a good eye on you and did not let you go anywhere without him being by your side. You secretly loved it when Niall gets jealous because it shows you that he really loves you.

_________________________________________

I apologize for my lack of updates! I'm just getting ready for my senior year in Highshool! Schools starts for me on the 13th and I still didn't buy things for the new year. I wrote a few chapters and it will be up soon x

Follow me on Instagram: niallitharder and on Twitter: NightingleNiall. Message me if you want my personal accounts too x

Thanks for reading x

-J x