Cheated

:( + author's note :(

Y/N = your name
Y/S/N = your surname

____________________________________

You and Niall have been dating for over a  year now and you were happy than ever. Right now, you are skyping with Niall because he is on tour in Australia.

During the whole conversation, Niall seemed to be uncomfortable but you didn't ask him about it.

"I can't wait to see you in a few days!" You said excitedly, clapping your hands together. Niall chuckled and said, "Me too". That was odd thought. Niall was really off with his short sentences.

"Hey, are you okay?" You asked him. "Yeah, I just miss you, that's all." He smiled a bit and you smiled bright. He looked down at his lap.

"Aww I miss you to and....". And email popped up on your computer from your friend. The sudden silence made Niall snap his head up to look at you through the screen. "Y/N?" Niall asked nervously.

The name of the subject from the email that your friend just copied from a local news website, was enough for you to know why Niall has been acting like this.

"Y/N, what's it?" Niall asks again, this time more anxious.

"Niall Horan being too friendly with mysterious blonde. Is he done with girlfriend Y/N Y/S/N?" you read out loud. You didn't dare to look at the screen. You looked everywhere except at the screen.

"Y/N, please, I can explain I.. " you cut him off.

"NO NIALL! You can not explain this! How could you do this to me?" You yell at him.

"Baby, I'm sorry.." He pleaded, his voice got shaky and his eyes got glossy.

"Don't you call me that! Niall I actually thought I meant something to you. You told me there was no one else you'd rather be with!"

"I know and I'm sorry. I was drunk, Y/N"

"That is not an excuse Niall! Who is this girl by the way?" You ask.

"I don't know" Niall mumbles.

"What?" You ask, you couldn't hear him properly.

"I DON'T KNOW WHO THAT GIRL IS Y/N! AND I DON'T CARE EITHER. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I LOVE YOU, AND ONLY YOU. NO ONE ELSE!" Niall yells out of annoyance.

"If you loved me, why go kiss other girls, huh Niall?" You crossed your arms.

"Y/N I don't even remember doing that!" He explains.

"Yeah right" you rolled your eyes. "I think we need to take a break...." You say, A little bit soft.

Niall's eyes widen, "No, no, no please hell no Y/N! I need you!" He started crying which broke your heart but you thought that it was the best.

"You don't need me. Kissing other girls just shows how much you love me huh?" You said sarcastically.

"Y/N please just..."

You didn't want to hear anymore so you ended the skype.

- two week later-

For the past 2 weeks, you didn't answer Niall's 50+ messages and 79+ missed calls. After all the drama, you were still close to the band's girlfriends. Sophia and Eleanor at least. So today you are going shopping with them and catch up.

After a long 2 hour shopping, Soph and El decided to go eat lunch. You weren't fond of the idea but you were hungry.

You guys went in to Pizza Hut and you instantly regretted it. As you walked in, there sat Louis, Liam and... Niall. Your heart broke down again after seeing him again. He looked defeated, like, he didn't want to be here at all.

"Hey guys, we got a guest" Sophia smiled and sat on the opposite side of Liam and El the same with Louis. Niall didn't look up so he didn't know you were here.

"Actually I have to go" you said and that made Niall snap his head up and looked directly in your eyes.

"What? You can't leave already." El said.

"Erm, it's been a long day and I need some rest. Good to see you guys again". And with that you turned around and walked as fast as you can, out of the mall.

"Y/N! Hey wait up!" The familiar voice said. You stopped and turned around to look directly at Niall's beautiful ocean blue eyes.

"Uhm, I...i..can't uhm, stay long" you stuttered. "I'm sor-..."

With that, Niall cupped your cheeks in his hands and crashed his lips onto yours. The kiss was more of lust and pleading for forgiveness. You had missed his kisses, his soft touches, his warm embrace. You missed him.

"I'm so sorry Y/N! I know I don't deserve you but please, just forgive me and give me another chance and I PROMISE you I will show you I can be better. This past  2 weeks was hell and I missed my princess so much. So freaking much"

Your hands automatically cupped his cheeks and it was your turn to crash your lips onto his. He held you tighter as if he was afraid you might slip away. You felt the tears on your skin that came from Niall's bloodshot eyes. "I.love.you" you said in between kisses.

"I love you so much Y/N. I am truly sorry for cheating. I promise I will never hurt you ever again!"

___________________________________

March 25, 2015 One Direction is no longer One Direction.

GUYS I CAN'T BELIEVE ZAYN IS OUT OF THE BAND :(  I HAD 1 HOUR OF SLEEP SINCE I HEARD THE NEWS AND I JUST CAN'T !! NOW I HEARED THAT MANAGEMENT FIRED ZAYN AND WAS ASKED TO LEAVE LIKE WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU MODEST ! PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE TO ME ! IT'S ACTUALLY MANAGEMENT'S FAULT THAT THERE ARE 100+ DIRECTIONERS WHO COMITTED SUICIDE ! :((

ZAYN, THERE IS NO ONE DIRECTION WITHOUT YOU AND THERE IS NO DIRECTIONERS WITHOUT ONE DIRECTION.

And the worst of all is, I was suppose to see 5/5 this Sunday since we've heard he will be back for the OTRA South Africa shows. For the first time they are actually visiting my country, and Zayn got kicked out. Wtf? I'm broken but we still have 4 beautiful humans who are just as hurt as us who we need to support.

#AlwaysInOurHeartsZaynMalik❤

Thank you for reading even though it was shitty. Sorry I wrote this while crying over Zayn

-Nella xx