"Studying"

ENJOY XX

______________________________________

You are in your final year of Uni and you are styding your last test.

You've been preparing for this test a couple of weeks before and now you are trying to study.

But being in Niall's house in London, it's never quiet. He either has a couple of friends over or he is watching the game on full volume.

Tonight Niall is sitting on the sofa with his acoustic guitar, busy writing new songs, where you're sitting at the kitchen table, studying.

Niall began strumming his guitar loudly when you started getting annoyed.

"Niall!". You said as he stopped playing the guitar.

"Yes babe?". Niall asked with a huge smile on his face.

"Can you keep it down for a bit, I'm really busy trying to study? You could sit in your room if you don't mind?". You asked politely as possible.

"But.. But I want to be near you as possible so I can watch you and then finish the song I'm busy with." Niall looked like a five years old asking for candy.

You always noticed that Niall was always in the same room with you, busy writing things down or texting something for the past few weeks. It didn't bother you tho.

You placed you glasses on the table and looked at Niall who was standing up and busy making his way to you.

"I'm sorry if I bothered you but.. It was suppose to be a surprise but I guess I made it obvious now... I was busy writing a song for you just to show you how much I love you." Niall said and kissed you.

"Aw, so that's what you've been up to huh? That's really sweet of you. I love you." You kiss him back.

"I love you too, Y/N" Niall said and gave you a long sweet kiss and moving his hand up and down you back.

"I.need.to.study" You said in-between kisses.

"Oh, really?" He asked quite sassy.

"Hmmm" You said while you were kissing.

"Well, looks like you will have to study upstairs with me." Niall cocked his eyebrow at you.

Before you could hesitate, Niall grabbed you and held you bridal-style and walked to the bedroom.

"NIALL!! I HAVE TO STUDY!!". You yelled and tried to escape. Nia laughed.

"Guess you just have to study me." Niall said and closed the bedroom door.

I guess that test just has to wait...

______________________________________

OOOH SASSY NIALL ! I'M INLOVE ! I'M HONESTY SO PROUD OF MYSELF FOR WRITING THAT :P

What a boooooiring day ! I was so bored :/

If you liked it, please comment/vote ! It would really mean a lot xx

-Instagram: niallitharder
-Twitter: NightingleNiall

-Nella xx