Wedding Day

Today is the day! The day you finally marry your best friend, Niall Horan.

Yeah he might be Niall Horan from One Direction, but to you he is Niall Horan from Mullingar.

Started of by just being a fan and now years later, your the lucky fan, his princess he's been waiting for.

Being only minutes away from walking down the aisle, you took one last look at yourself in the mirror. Finally you will be called Ms. Horan. You smile bright at that thought.

"C'mon darling, everybody is waiting." You dad says as he came in the room. You smile in return and grabbed his hand. Soon you both. your mom and your bridesmaids walks out of the room and in to the corridor standing behind the door until the music started playing.

First your mom walks out and then your bridesmaids. The music soon changes, queing that you will start to walk.

Your hand tightened around your dad"s arm as the door swung open and people standing up. You and your dad begin walkinging down the aisle.

When you walked in, you see Harry, Louis, Eleanor, Liam, Sophia, Zayn, Perrie, Maura, Bobby, Greg, Denise, Theo, your friends and family and Niall's friends and family.

Finally when you looked infront of you, Niall turned around and immeditiately a smile appeared on his face. You had no plans on to look away from him.

You felt a warm tear rolling down your cheek. You saw Niall wiping away his tears also. He couldn't take his eyes off of you.

You stood next to Niall. Your dad and Niall shook hands. Niall grabs your hand and kisses you on the cheek.

"You look beautiful." He whispers in your ear and you blush.

"Who is against this marriage should speak out now or forever hold your peace." The priest begins. 'Hopefully no one is against this marriage.' You hoped.

"Good. Today we celebrate the love of two people. These two people, Niall Horan and Y/N Y/S. found each other and had that connection, that finally, well, led to love." He chuckles. Niall smiles.

After that, you just zoomed out, not caring what the priest says. You can only think about being able to tell people that you are Niall's wife. Finally you and Niall are forever and he is yours and your his.The perfect match.

"Now," The priest closes the Byble. "We can we begin. Please bring the rings." Then Theo came out with the rings which was so cute.

You took Niall's ring and Niall, yours. "Do you, Niall James Horan, take this woman to be your lawful wedded wife? To take her as yours, to protect her in sickness and in health, to be by her side till death splits you, to love her always and forever?"

Without any time to waste, Niall says, "I do." He winks at you and you slid the ring on his finger.

"And do you, Y/N M/N (if you have one) S/N, take this man to be your lawful wedded husband? To take him as yours, to protect him in sickness and in health, to be by his side till death splits you, to love him always and forever?"

"I do." You say and he slid the ring on your finger. Niall let down yet another tear but you quickly wipe it away, making the crowd 'Awww'.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. Niall you may kiss your-"

Niall grabs your waist, pulling you close and kisses you. Not even letting the priest finish his sentence.

Finally you are each others, forever and always.

"I love you, princess. Y/N you mean the world to me." He says and you kiss him back.

"I love you so much Niall."

The crowd cheers. The two of you couldn't be more happier.

Now you can call yourself Ms. Horan.

__________________________________

OMG THAT WAS SO CUTE !

Okay so hello pizzas ! Can't believe I am writing a second book, tysm for requesting it.

For those who knows how it works in the brain of Nella (that's me btw), I give you feels ! That sounds..... ANYWAY !!! If you like this imagine, please VOTE, COMMENT and/or SHARE ! Also, I take in requests so feel free to ask for a certain imagine.

ANNNNDD also, if you would like to make me a cover for this book, please message me, DM me on Instagram (niallitharder) or follow me on Twitta (NightingleNiall)

If this imagine gets 100 reads, 10 votes and about 5 comments, I'll post the next imagine :p

TYSM for reading

Love you pizza people

-Nella_xx