Flight: You visit him

After dating Niall for a couple of months, it's been hard to cope with everything. You having to cope with all the fans, all the paparazzi, all the media and what not.

But being not togther has been the hardest of them all. Between Niall constantly leaving and traveling around the world and you having your things to do, just doesn't work out to both of your schedules.

You both know that leaving each other won't be the solution, and neither of you would leave the other because you love each other too much to let go.

So today, Niall finally has a week off and he is back in London. You aslo had your stuff out of the way for a while so why not fly out to your boyfriend to hang out?

"Flight 506 is ready to collect at boardings" The intercom says. You walk as fast as you can to grab your suitcases and to get to Niall.

The airport is full and it's hard not to bump into someone. Let's hope we find Niall...

-Niall's POV-

"Flight 506 is ready to collect at boardings." I hear the intercom say. I took one last check-up on my phone- the message Y/N sent me before she landed:

"Remember, I'm flight 506. Don't leave without me :( xx"

I put my phone away and walked with Paul to the boarding side. There were way too many people coming my direction (lol, direction).

"Please be here already." I whispered to myself. I haven't seen Y/N in 6 months and it's been killing me since day one.

Finally I see the familiar face I fell inlove with. She furrows her eyebrows in concentration, trying to push through the crowd.

Once I saw her I immediately walked up to her. I'm so close to hold her in my arms again.

-Your POV-

Once I saw Niall, the panic was over. I was never so happy to see his beautiful face. Oh how I have missed him.

He grabbed my hand, making me drop my bags. He immediately cupped my face and smashed his perfect plump lips into mine. I have missed his kisses so bad.

What felt like two hours passed, Niall let go of me and picked up my bags. With the help of Paul, we pushed through the crowd and back outside the airport where Niall's car was parked.

Paul placed my bags in the trunk. The fans and paparazzi was already there but we walked way around to avoid them. Yes I know Niall doesn't like doing that, but that was the quickest way to get to the car.

Niall walked around the car to open the door for me. I climbed in and fastened my seatbelt. I truly did miss car rides with Niall.

Soon after, Niall waved to the fans and climbed into the car. He gave me one sweet, long kiss before whispering, "I love you". Which made my heart skip a beat.

Niall started the car and we drove off to his house first. Let the adventure begin with the love of my life, Niall Horan.

_______________________________

I AM SO ANGRY WITH MYSELF ! HOW COULD I COME ON HERE, WRITE AN IMAGINE AND THINK IT'S OKAY TO HAVE PAUL IN IT ! HOW DARE I DO IT !!??

I am so sorry for doing it, I know we all miss Paul. I take full responsibility for your tears. Please forgive me ?

If this imagine gets 100+ reads, 5+ votes and a few comments, I'll post another imagine. I'm sorry but that just gives me motivation to write imagines and publish it. So this time I'm not gonna publish the next imagine if this one doesn't reach the read-, vote- and comment goal !

Thank y'all for understanding ;)

Instagram: niallitharder
Twitter: NightingleNiall

Love youse pizzas

-Nella xx