Morning Thoughts

The clock shows 7:34 on a Saturday morning. Niall found himself waking up and staring at the wall he was facing. He doesn't know why the hell he woke up so early in the morning. He slowly turned around to find his beautiful girlfriend peacefully sleeping wearing nothing but one of his shirts. Just looking at her while in her natural state, he thought about last night's and this early morning's events. Y/N was amazing through it all and Niall loved her more for that.

You see, the love Niall has for Y/N is something no one can understand but him. The first time he saw her walking in the mall, he knew she was the one he's been waiting for his whole life. How he knew that, was a mystery but something about her caught Niall's attention and he couldn't let her go.

Niall was fully naked. He was too tired after their long night to even pull his pants on or anything. Last night was just amazing, Niall thought. He loves the fact that he would only see Y/N the way he does every other night and he knows that Y/N will be the only one to see him. He was obsessed with her, in a good way of course. "Whipped" his friends would say but he doesn't care. If you love somebody you will do anything to show it.

He stared at her in admiration. She was a goddess. His angel. His princess. Her hair was draped along her shoulders, her lips slightly parted and soft snors coming from her. Niall softly tucked the strands back to her ear so he could see all of her perfections. He's so lucky to have her in his life and he plans on keeping her and never letting go.

He scooted closer to her, putting his arm around her to keep her warm. He had one arm around her and intwined his legs with hers. He loves to be so close to her but nothing will ever compare the feeling how much he's close to her when they make love. He loves her so much.

She's the one he thinks about all day, every day. He thinks about her laugh, her smile, her eyes, her presence. There's not one moment that goes by when he's not thinking about her. Even when he looks too busy to think about anything else but his job, Y/N would always creep around his mind and it would put a smile on his face.

Never would he have thought that someone like her would love a guy like him. Not talking about the famous part, but the goofy idiot he is. He's her idiot she'd always tell him, and kiss him with so much love, it makes his heart race every time. He can't describe the feelings he feels when he thinks about her, let alone talk to and feel her. He's just so happy when he's with her

When he's on tour, it's one if the worsts feelings Niall ever goes through because when he leaves, he feels his heart breaking because he knows that for the next few months, he'll only see the love of his life through a screen. He'd always cry when he walks onto the plane after he'd say goodbye to Y/N and that kills him. Being away from him feels like torture and hell. He's completely in love with her and he doesn't mind loving her for the rest if his life.

Every morning he's blessed to wake up to a beautiful kindhearted woman like Y/N and he's so lucky to have met her. Y/N is also the luckiest woman ever and she knows it. She loves Niall more than she will love anyone or anything in this whole world. She's completely happy to be his girl and she's blessed that she finally found someone who treats her like a princess.

"I love you very much." Niall softly whispered to her while her caressed her cheek. "I always will."

__________________________________

I kinda like this imagine! OMG Shoutout to the lovely person who commented on my Instagram saying they love my imagines! It really means a lot and I hope you know how much it makes me happy!

I wrote a ton of imagines and I'm pretty excited to post it!

Let's be friends:
- Twitter: NightingleNiall
- Instagram: niallitharder
Message for personal accounts + Snapchat xx

Thank you so much for reading ;)

- J xx