A life without you

Before you met Niall, you never knew you'd have someone who loves you the way only you dreamt of. Seeing love stories on TV and hoping you'd meet someone who shows his love to you and who would be so romantic.

Little did you know that when you met Niall, your whole life was a love storie itself. Niall was head over heels in love with you and he showed you that every day. He bought you flowers, he wrote you letters and he even wrote songs about you. He was your prince charming, the perfect man you always wanted to have.

But so does every love storie have some sort of heartbreaking scene where the man and woman get in some silly fight for example and one of them leaves for good. That is what happened between you and Niall.

He became really lazy around the house and found it better to just hang out with his friends till the hours of the morning. He lost his way a bit because he thought that he'd never lose you but you had enough of his lazy actions and confronted him about everything that has been bothering you.

A simple conversation led to a disastrous argument and that was when you left and walked out of his life for good. Once you left through the door, all Niall could do was fall to the ground and cry his heart out. He had so much love for you and he knew you loved him too that he didn't even put in the effort to make your relationship perfect anymore. He knew he's been slacking in this relationship and that you worked your ass off to make him happy, in which he did nothing in return, anymore.

"Sometimes I wonder how it would've been if I was with someone else!"

He yelled at you which he instantly regretted. It was just in the heat of the moment because you made him so angry. But in all honesty, Niall could not even imagine sharing his life with any other woman, dedicate his time to her. He would do anything for you but obviously he hasn't showed that in a long time.

For weeks you would've constantly fight. For weeks Niall would sleep in the guest room. For weeks you both didn't have a decent conversation. For weeks you haven't touched or kissed each other. And finally after weeks, you had enough.

It's been 8 months since you last saw each other but the one who had it worse had to be Niall, honestly. He started working on himself, constantly reminding himself to who he is doing this. He's doing this for his princess. His Y/N. At night he'd still cry over you and wished to have you back again.

After 8 months, you'd never thought you'd see him again. He looks thinner since the last time, his skin a bit more pale, his eyes not glossing anymore.

You just had your daily walk around the park when your eyes locked with the once icy blue eyes you fell in love with. His breath hitched and he was uncertain whether to hug you or shake your hand. You smiled at him and grabbed him by the arm for a hug. He hugged you back like that was the last thing he'd do with you. He nuzzled his head in your neck and you felt your shoulder getting wet. Niall was crying. He never cries unless it is something really bad.

"I've missed you so much, Y/N! So so much." He cried in your shoulder and you couldn't help but hug him tighter.

"I missed you too Niall." You told him and a few tears streamed down your face.

"I never meant to say those things to you. And I'm so sorry for not helping you out and for spending all my time on the lads. I thought that when I had you, I'd never lose you and I did and my whole life is falling apart! Y/N, there are no words to describe how amazing you make me feel. I love you. The day I met you, I just knew I'd want to marry you one day. I loved doing cute things for you and when I finally had you I just didn't know that the little things I did meant so much in our relationship. There were days when I just drank sleeping pills because I didn't want to face a life without you. I know I just lost the best fucking thing in my life and I feel like I'd rather die than seeing you with someone else. I love you Y/N and it's killing me to not have you in my life anymore. I'm so sorry for everything baby and I wish I could turn back time and make you happy again." He sighs and hugs you back tighter than you did. You stood in the middle of the park, hugging each other. Niall finally looked at you and smiled for the first time in 8 months.

His eyes landed on your lips and back up to you eyes. He slowly leans in to kiss you and from that moment on, you knew you and Niall would be okay. It will still take time but Niall was willing to take things as slow as you want it because you are definitely worth the wait. He was even willing to wait for years to have a relationship you once had, if that meant he'd have you back in his arms again.

He loves you and once again started doing cute romantic things for you. Once again, your love story was being written on a new page. You love Niall and always will but you will never love him more than he loves you because he is willing to give up his career if it meant to make you happy.

Niall James Horan is completely and utterly in love with you that it sometimes scares him. He never knew he'd love any girl as much as he loves you. And he is only wishing to love you and only you more than anything. He promised that you'd be the first girl he will love with all his heart. The second girl he will love with every thing he has, would be your daughter in the future.
__________________________________

This is the cheesiest thing I have written so far!

A double update never happened before so yeahyyyy!

If you haven't seen my "#PrayForTheWorld" post, please do.

I'm at my mum's for a week so I'm kind of busy. It's still so new to me to visit my mum one week and then stay at my dad's for a few weeks...

But anyway, I hope you all liked this imagine! Please let me know if you have any requests, I take them all.

Thank you for reading :)

- J xx