How He Wakes You Up

On rainy mornings, Niall would wake up getting cold and cuddle up to you for warmth.

He would tangle his legs with yours, his arms wrapped secured around your waist as your head is just under his chin.

He would play with the ends of your hair that lays loosely on you back. Every few minutes he would kiss your temple and just savoir the moment he has with you.

He would hum a slow song and just look down at you, wondering how he got so lucky to have you next to him.

Sometimes he wonders what he did to meet a girl like you because he must've done something right. He would remind you everyday how much he loves you and how thankful he is to have you in his life.

He would pull your shirt up a bit and slighty rub the soft skin on your back, drawing little circles. Your body would react to his touch and you will get goosebumps.

You would slowly cuddle him more in your sleep because you would get a bit cold and Niall would pull the blankets over your whole body to get you warm.

Soon enough you would wake up with two pear of ocean blue eyes and a bright. Your beautiful Irish boyfriend.

"Good morning, baby." He would say with a smile.

"Mmm, morning love." You would respond as give out a loud sigh.

"Did you sleep alright?" He would cuddle you even more. You would nod your head yes and stand up but would soon be tugged back by him.

"Ni, I have to make breakfast."

"No! We're cuddling today. No excuses." He would wrap his arms securely around your waist and would make you unable to move an inch.

"I'm hungry Niall." You giggle and playfully push his chest.

"No Y/N. We. Are. Gonna. Cuddle." He would say between kisses as he starts to kiss down your neck sucking at your sweet spot.

"Mmmm" You would moan and tug at the ends of his hair, making him groan.

He would continue to give wet kisses down your neck and just above your boob as he stops. You would look up to him confused and he would motioned his eyes to your breasts as if asking for permission. You would nod.

He would start to massage your boobs and give teasing kisses onto them. He would then start kissing down your stomach and he tugs off your shorts and panties as he gives kisses on your inside tights, almost at where you want him the most. You raise your hips to make contact with him.

"Eager, are we now?" He would smirk and starts getting down on you, sucking down your entrance. You grab ahold of his hair and start moaning uncontrollably. You tug at his hair, earning a moan from him.

After he had enough of his teasing, he would see that you really want him as he then later make love to you.

The end.

________________________________________

Here I am again making a crappy ending! You guys had enough sex imagines so y'all need to calm down a bit okay I know y'all love it but please! Haha !

Okay so 2 updates in 1 day ? It must mean something.... Oh yes, THE HEAD OF MY FUTURE FASHION SCHOOL CALLED ME TODAY WHILE I SAT IN CLASS AND TOLD ME I CAN REGISTER EARLY FOR NEXT YEAR AND I'M FREAKING OUT LIKE, THEY THINK MY MARKS ARE GOOD AND THEY WANT ME TO APPLY AND IM GONNA WRITE A TEST TO SEE IN WHICH CURICULUM I SHOULD BE IN AND OMG IT'S THE BEST FASHION SCHOOL IN MY COUNTRY OH. MY. GOD ! Okay yeah so that's why I made a double update because I'm happy.

I'm also pissed at the EMA's. WE CLEARLY WON #EMABiggestFans BECAUSE WE HAD 127 SOMETHING MILLION VOTES WHILE BELIEBERS HAD 124 SOMETHING MILLION. THOSE TOENAIL-HEADS ARE PLAYING US MAN! WE WON THAT AWARD OKAY NOW GIVE IT TO US COW-DANCERS !!

Anyway, y'all requested a second part of "Messing Up". I dunno if there is one cause I never tend to have a second part but if y'all really want it y'all should comment that y'all want a second part badly.

Hope y'all enjoyed this imagine and if you did, please VOTE and COMMENT.

-Nella xx