Sephora

I love America already! So, I went to Sephora this weekend for the first time and half of the customers were couples. There were dudes dragging along with their girlfriends and it was so funny but sad at the same time CAUSE I WANT A BOYFRIEND TOO FML! ANyway, this imagine is inspired by my experience today in Sephora...

-

*Your POV*

Today was just a lazy day. The hot LA weather was really nice. Niall is outside by the pool writing some songs and recording some snippets on his phone while I was cleaning out my makeup drawers. I kinda realized I was running low on makeup products and decided to go makeup shopping at Sephora.

Leaving my drawers open and my makeup sprawled across our shared bedroom, I got up and walked downstairs, outside where my amazingly handsome boyfriend was. He had his black snapback on, sunglasses and just his shorts. I could hear he was playing a few tunes but he stopped as he heard me coming outside. The sky is clear, not even one cloud in sight. I'm glad Niall's under an umbrella or he definitely would've burned red by now.

"What's up, babe?" He asks as he placed his guitar gently down next to him. He was patting the space in front of him, indicating for me to sit there. I did gladly and when I did, I put my hands on his shoulders. Looking deep into his eyes, I almost forgot why I actually came down to him. I gave him a quick kiss and he looks at me adoringly while his hands are around me.

"Are you working hard?" I ask.

"Uhm... Not like usual. It's a pretty chilled out day, got me pints here. Yeah, just about finishing up. Why?" He tucked hairs behind my ear.

"Wellllllllllll..... I decided to clean up my makeup drawers-"

"Oh no!" He made a shocked expression.

I played slapped him, making him chuckle.

"Anyway," I bumped his nose and he smiled cutely. This man is so adorable!  "I feel guilty saying this but, I ran out of some products and I need it the next time I do my make up."

"Which is when?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Tomorrow..." I hesitantly say.

"Babe, you don't have to ask me if you can buy make up.". He gave my cheek a kiss.

"I'm not asking you that."

"Then why are you here?" He laughs.

I looked at him with a somewhat creepy smile.

"Oh... no, no, no, no, no. Nah-ah!" Niall stands up and picked up his guitar, phone and papers and walks into the house.

"Niallllllll! Please, please please please please?!" I run after him inside.

"No, Y/N. I'm not going with you to Sahara."

"Sephora."

"Right."

"Why not? I'll be bored!" I dragged out and followed him to his studio room. He placed his precious guitar in to its case and sat on one of the chairs. I leaned against the doorframe.

"Last time I went with you, you spent 30 minutes deciding on which concealer to use. They all do the same thing so you could've picked the first one you saw."

"Hey! It's about quality of the product and how much it corrects, conceals and blends with your skin." I proudly say.

"Whatever that means." He jokingly says.

I crossed my arms, still leaning against the doorframe. "Besides, it's kinda cute seeing guys with their girlfriends in Sephora. That's moral support right there. I need you there through the tough times when I can't make a decision."

"Oh god, Y/N. It's not a life or death decision." He laughs, rubbing his face.

"It might as well be." I muttered.

"What?" Niall's asks.

I ignored the question. "Please, baby?" I ask nicely as I can. I looked at him and I could see that he was thinking about it.

"Fine-"

"YEAHYYYY!" I jump up and down and run to hug him.

- At Sephora -

"Ugh, everytime I come here, they don't have the Tarte concealer!" I say frustrated and looked through the rack where the Tarte products are. I could sense Niall already getting bored the minute we walked in here. He was looking around, not paying much attention to what I was doing. I walked to the other racks of products, looking for a good concealer.

*Niall's POV*

I'm not gonna lie, shopping with Y/N is really fun but I don't want her to know that I enjoy being with her in Saha- I mean, Sephardic?! Wait, Sephora? Anyway, I was looking around the store seeing guys helping their girlfriends out. I heard one guy say to his girl, "Do you really need all THAT?". Which made me chuckle. Girls don't need makeup but if they have a passion for it, I'd give them the credit! What I don't understand is why Y/N thinks it's "boyfriend goals" when I go makeup shopping with her. I find it absolutely cute when she begs for me to go.

"Babe, how does this colored lipstick look on me?" Y/N snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at her, seeing she has a dark cherry color- looking lipstick on. It really looked good on her, it made her eyes look brighter.

"Uh, uh.." I cleared my throat. "That color looks nice on you, princess. You should definitely get it!" I say honestly. I see her face light up and I could tell she was appreciative.

"You think so?" She walked to a nearby mirror. "You're right! Thanks babe!" She walked towards me and gave me a kiss. I saw a few girls watching us (lol me irl) and continued shopping.

After what felt like two hours to me, we finally arrived home. My princess is happy that I could go with her. I'd always say yes if she asked me to go anywhere with her because I just want her to be happy. She's the love of my life and for her, I'll cross the oceans to get her Tarte concealer every time it runs out.

-

Yeah, idk about this. Please vote this imagine if you liked this, if not, then I'm so sorry! By the way, if any of you want me to give your new book a shoutout, just message me and I would happy do it! Everyone starts off somewhere :)

I AM LITERALLY 4 HOURS AWAY FROM MY FUTURE HUSBAND UGH GRAYSON AND ETHAN ARE IN NEW JERSEY AND I'M IN MARYLAND BUT I'M GOING TO NEW JERSEY THIS WEEKEND!!! GRAYSON BETTER WAIT FOR ME!

Thank you for reading x

- Juané