First Date

A few months ago, you met Niall at a local café. If it wasn't for him to "accidentally" spill your milkshake on you, you wouldn't be getting ready to go on a date with him right now.

Niall insisted to take you to a 5 star restaurant but you told him that you didn't want anything fancy and expensive because you're a simple girl who would rather much have a date on the beach. Niall felt relief when you told him that and he felt like he didn't have to impress you by doing all kinds of extreme stuff to make you happy. Honestly, Niall would give you a rose and you will still think it's the most romantic thing ever

But now back to getting ready for the date, you were quite nervous. But the most nervous one was Niall. He just wanted the date to be perfect where you get to know each other and share interest. He was nervous about the media and fans also. Not about the dating rumors, but about what they will yell at you. Niall knows there wi be bunch of questiones throwed at the both of you but he just hopes you ignore it all.

You applied your lip gloss and took one last glance at the mirror. After finally accepting your appearance there was a knock on your door.

Your POV:

"Coming!" I yell slighty as there was a knock on the door. Realizing that it could be Niall, I quickly fixed myself in the mirror just right next to the door. Holy cow, am I nervous. I opened the door and saw a very attractive blonde man with the most bluest eyes I've ever seen. He was dressed in a nice black shirt, dark blue skinny jeans and his brown boots. After I told him that I wang a simple casual date, he was happy that he didn't need to impress me by taking me to the most expensive places in the world.

I wore blue skinny jeans, a white printed shirt with a black jacket and black sandals. Niall smiled as I opened the door.

"Hi." I greeted shyly.

"Wow. Hi, you look, you look pretty " Niall blushed. What? I'm in my most comfortable state and Niall thinks I'm pretty? Gosh!

"Thanks " I giggled. "Shall we go?" Niall nodded and I grabbed my handbag and locked my apartment. We walked down the driveway up until we walked to his Black Rangerover. Niall opened the door and I climbed in, putting on the safety belt. I let out a huge sigh that I didn't know I was holding when Niall closed my door and walked up to his side.

Niall's POV:

Okay, good Niall. You didn't mess up yet so play it off cool and you're all good for the rest of the night. I thought to myself as I closed the door on Y/N's side. I started smiling as I walked to my side of the car, excited about going on a date for the first time in years.

I've noticed something different the first day I saw Y/N that I didn't notice in someone else. I never believed in 'Love at first sight' but when I saw Y/N that day in the café, I knew I started to believe it. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. She had the most amazing smile ever and I knew that her smile was the first thing I've fallen for. Her eyes always has a sparkle in them, making them shine all the time. When she stood in line waiting for whatever she ordered, I just walked by the café to loom at her and without even noticing I walked inside. I didn't even know her personally, but she already stood out. The moment I saw her, I knew I had to do something because girls like her, don't come everyday. When I saw her grabbing her order I mentally thanked the universe that it was a milkshake so that I could do the old school thing; bump into her so I can spill the milkshake on her in order to get her cleaned up and me buying her another one, get her number and eventually lead to something special. I guess faith was with me that day, or should I say with the both of us. Sometimes the right things happens at the right time. I had to take a wild chance to get her to spill the milkshake because some girls would smack the guy in the face but Y/N was kind enough to make it a joke and laugh it off. I eventually got her to give in for me to buy her another one even though she almost dragged me out of line to not buy her but I did anyway. One of the many things I like about Y/N is that she knows I have the money to buy anything, yet she doesn't want me to buy her anything. I'd literally buy her anything she cod ask for if she would just let me. I know we've met a few months ago but I know liking someone this much only means one thing; there is a chance that we might work out.