Deserving better: Part 1

"Y/N sit still! I'm almost done!" Your best friend says as she is applying some mascara on your eyelids.

"I'm sorry!" You groan in frustration. You've been sitting in the same chair for 2 hours now and you just want to stand already.

"Annnnnd, done." Your best friend said and you finally stood up. You went the bathroom and put on your dress. Yes, the day has finally come.

The day you get to be with the love of your life forever. You were lucky enough to caught the attention of Niall Horan's eyes. How you did that, was unanswered.

You stood infront of the mirror to stare at yourself. Your hair was curled and hung loosely. Your make up was perfectly done, your dress made you look more beautiful then you are.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cry." Your best friend said and rushed to get a tissue. You just chuckled. There was a light knock at the door, revealing your dad. He immediately started to cry.

"Aww dad." You ran up to him. "Don't cry." You comforted him.

"I can't believe you are getting married. It feels like yesterday when you were playing with barbie dolls and kicked boys's butts if they were messing with you." You both chuckled.

"Come on. We have to go, your future husband is waiting." You, your dad and your best friend walked out the room and made your way where the bridesmaids and groomsmen stood. It was Liam and Sophia, Eleanor and Louis (I'm so sorry) and your best friend and Harry. They all gave you a wink and wished you good luck.

You were nervous as hell and your dad could tell. He rubbed your back as Sophia and Eleanor perfected your dress. Soon enough everyone was on standby and the bridesmaids and groomsmen walked down the isle.

The bridesmusic started and you took a deep breath. Oh shit. The doors open and everyone stood up. Everywhere were guest you grew to know from Niall. All the celebrities, his family and friends and then your family and friends.

You slowly walked to a slow beat with your dad. You saw Niall looking at you but he wasn't smiling. You thought he was just nervous more than you. You came to a stop, your dad gave you over to Niall and Niall just had a small smile. Ypu squeezed his hand to calm him down but he didn't look at you. Damn, he really was nervous.

You really didn't care what the priest says. You just want to marry Niall and kiss him and finally spend the rest of your lives together.

"Niall, your vows?" The priest asks just as you zoned back to life. You were so excited. Niall was really a romantic guy so you couldn't wait what he prepared to tell you. He got out a piece of paper and fumbled with it. You looked at him confused. He should be over his nerves by now.

"I, uh, uhm....." Niall stuttered. The guest started to get uneasy. You could feel tears at the corner of your eyes. What's wrong with him?

He finally looked up with hurt in his eyes. Oh shit no!

"Y/N, I can't marry you, I'm sorry!" He said and hurriedly made his way down the isle and walked outside. His brother, Greg followed him.

Sophia, Eleanor, your best friend and your mom instantly rushed to your side. What just happened didn't yet sinked in, you were so shock until Sophia said; "Y/N I'm so so sorry." And that's when everything sinked in. You sinked to your knees and cried. You thought Niall loved you. But he said he can't marry you. Why?

-----------

I am so so so so so so so so sorry for my lack of updates. I have a writers block with the imagines and I'm so sorry. I'm working on something here on wattpad and I've been spending time with it and didn't even made time for the imagines. So VOTE/COMMENT if you want a second part. I dunno how many parts this imagine has but ya know.

Follow me on:
- Instagram: niallitharder
- Twitter: NightingleNiall

-Nella x