Red Carpet

"Damn babe, calm down." Niall giggled as he noticed how much your leg is bouncing.

"Sorry! I'm so nervous." You compose yourself as you sat in the car. You are only minutes away from the event. Each lad were in their own black car with their girlfriends.

"Don't be baby. I'll be right by your side." Niall gave you a reassuring smile and kissed you cheek. The car came to a stop and you could see through the tinted windows from the inside, how many people were at the arriva.

"Ready?" Niall asked and you nodded. A man then opened the door and you could hear hundreds of screaming fans. Niall climbed out first and helped you out. You perfected your dress and grabbed Niall's hand as you walk on the carpet. The boys had to take pictures at the arrivals first so you stood at the side with Eleanor, Sophia and Kendall.

Niall then walked up to you to continue your way on the red carpet. There were literally thousands of people, hunderds of cameras flashing and you knew that once you do something stupid like falling, you will be captured because this is live all over the world.

The guys were all interviewed and also was Kendall since she was famous also. You, Eleanor and Sophia didn't like the spotlight and decided to walk to the end of the red carpet to stay out of eveyones way. Soon after the boys had to take pictures again and you see Niall walking towards you and held out his hand.

"Take pictures with me please princess?" He asked sweetly and you nodded your head. Soon as you stood behind the board, there were cameras flashing all infront of you, people calling your name in every direction. It was a bit overwhelming but Niall had a tight grip on you to make you feel comfortable as possible. You smile through it all and it was so fun. After you were done, you both walked off and into the event building hand-in-hand.

"You were a real natural, princess. Can't wait to see the pictures and post a few on Instagram." Niall smiled and kissed you. You thank him and walked to your way to where you were arranged to be seated. You and the rest of the girls sat behind the boys and for the rest of the night, you had a blast.

And let's just say, the day the HQ pictures were released, Niall couldn't decide which ones he should post and make his new wallpaper because you looked too beautiful in all of them so he posted a few on Twitter and a few on Instagram and also made a collage of all the pictures and set it as his wallpaper.

_________________________________________

I know what you all are thinking; "Why did you use Eleanor instead of Danielle?" Well personally, Eleanor and Louis were together for 4 years and Danielle and Louis are together for like, a month? So yes that's why I used Eleanor and idgaf if Elounor is over. I'm not saying I don't like Danielle but I just don't know about her that much, only know she's an actress and I saw the movie "Starstruck" which is a lame movie for me tbh.

And you might ask "Why Sophia? They are over!" Well, Sophia is the only person I ship Liam with, so.

Oh and you might be asking, "Omg Why Kendall?" Well, have you seen the yacht pictures? They are totally dating so I used her. It's really carroty to use someone related to "You" as Harry's date as I saw a lot of ppl write like that.

So yeah comment you ship/ships:
Elounor, Lounielle, Sophiam, Hendall.

Thanks for reading xx

-J x