Publicity Stunt

Read AN at the end pls ;)

______________________________________

You and Niall have been secretly dating for a few weeks now. You guys wanted a private relationship and wanted it that way to see if the relationship would actually work. And did anyway.

Management "helped" out by doing a publicity stunt to keep things private. Therefore they told Melissa Whitelaw to be in for it. Since she is Niall's friend, she did it.

Tonight you were sitting at home watching tv. It got a bit boring so you went through twitter. You saw an update account posting pictures of Niall and Melissa together. They were going out for dinner. You knew about everything they do because Niall texted you and told you everything. But tonight Niall didn't.

You saw pictures of them laughing and being all romantic. You knew it was fake but you couldn't help but getting really jealous. You shut you phone down and went to bed.

The next day you were meeting Niall, Melissa and a couple of friends to eat lunch. There has been a few occasions where you would be with Melissa and Niall because then the spotlight was on them and not on you. So back to the lunch, you walked up the street the café is.

As you were almost at the enterence, you saw Niall and Melissa standing there (with paparazzi and fans). The friends were in the building.

*Niall's POV*

"Okay, ya know this is still a publicity stunt?" I whispered to Melissa where we stood in front of the café's door. She looked and nodded at me. "I have a girlfriend." I reminded.

"Yeah, I know. You've mentioned it a thousand times." Melissa stated. Suddenly she looks behind me and she smirked. Just as I was about to look back, Melissa crashed her lips on mine. I tried to get her off but she had force. She pulled away as I heard a gasp from behind me.

"Niall...." The soft broken voice said. I turned around quickly, noticing it is Y/N. "Y/N, baby, it isn't what it looks like. I swear!". By now the paparazzi and fans were confused and took a lot of pictures.

"How could you?" Y/N said while tears streamed down her face. Right now I hope that Melissa better not be here right now or I'll curse at her!

Y/N stepped back as I walked closer to her. "How could you do this to me Niall? You said you won't take it that far!"

"I didn't kiss her, she kissed me!" I said.

Y/N turned around and ran down the street. I chased after her while tears streamed down my face.

Question: Would you forgive Niall or not? Comment how this(your) imagine will end :)

______________________________________

That was cool.....

Imma go sleep cause I woke up at 02:30 am to get ready for a netball match that is like 3 hours away from my school and yep... WE WON! AND WE WON FIRST PLACE AND WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN DA SCHOOL, SO the pro has to get her sleep *wink wink*.

Imma shut up now, so tysm for reading, hope you liked it ;) ;) ;) REMEMBER TO COMMENT, I'LL REPLY WHEN I WAKE UP.

- Nella