Love You Goodbye 2

You asked for a 2nd part. I'm just warning you that some of you won't like this so I don't want to give it away but if you are very sensitive, I'd recommed you not to read this.

_______

Niall's POV

We are lying in bed. But she's far from me and it's really awkward. Her back was facing me as I was lying on my back looking at the ceiling.

I hear soft whimpers coming from her and I quickly move to hold her.

"Baby...." I cooed as I hold her against my chest. She turns around and hold me around the waist, buring her head in my neck.

"What's wrong love?" I ask moments later after she calmed down.

"I just, I miss you so much but, I just, I need to leave because this isn't good for me." She cries.

All I could do was just close my eyes and sigh. Just when I thought I could have her, I'm losing her again. I caress her hair as we continue to hold each other.

"I wish I could've made you happy." I admit. She moves to look up at me. Even though it was dark, I could still see her reflection.

"You do, so much. But it's the position I'm in that doesn't make me happy. I don't have privacy anymore, people constantly want to get into our business, the rumors that makes us both look bad and then the fans who are just giving me a hard time. I know I promised to never leave you but I didn't know the consequences would be so hard dating someone like you. I love you Niall and you know that. I just thought that leaving without telling you would be easier so you can move on and find someone else who is stronger than be and who can be with you in the long run. I'm not strong enough for this. You will get over this. You will find someone so amazing and you will love her so much that you'll forget about me."

I shook my head, not believing the words she says.

"Y/N, you know I only love you and you will be the only person I will ever love. And how could I forget you when we were together for 3 years?! You don't have to leave me, we'll get through this. It will get easier-"

"But that's what you said the last time and look what happened! I hate it when you are so positive about every thing but sometimes giving up is a good thing. I gave up because I can't do this anymore!" She sat up in bed and I did the same, switching on the bedside lamp.

I started to hear her out. I definitely can't keep her miserable for the rest of my life. She deserves better than that. She deserves someone who can be with her any time of day and whi can hold her every night. She deserves someone who will never leave once in a while. She deserves better and unfortunately I cantw be that someone.

"If you're not happy then... Then I will let you leave but only because I love you and I want you to be happy. It hurts to know we aren't forever but life is unfair, I guess. Y/N, you are so beautiful and I remind you that every day and you deserve every thing good coming to you. I don't know if we can be friends after this, it's just not going to work knowing that we shared so many magical things together. I love you so much."

"I hope you can forgive me. Know that I'm so heartbroken because I'm leaving a wonderful man who gave me everything I wanted, all the love, everything! I'm such a fuckup for giving up but it got too much for me to handle. I wish we could still be friends but I know it's gonna remind us too much of the past. I needed to leave before I hurt you too much." She stood uo and walked to her handbag.