He's getting married PART 2

Niall's POV

I walked out of the room and instantly felt guilty for kissing Y/n. I kissed another girl behind my fiance's back and even on our wedding day. But Y/n's kiss was different from any other.

I still love Y/n, don't get me wrong. I always have and always will. Y/n is that girl I will never loose feelings for no matter how hard I try to get over her. I thought getting a girlfriend and making her my wife would make me get over Y/n but that didn't really happen. I never knew Y/n loved me but god damn was I blind!

So, after our kiss, I couldn't think clearly. All the memories we had together came back and it felt like a movie replaying in my mind of everything we did. Y/n was always there even when she knew I had somebody. She never left.

I walked to the loby where the rest of the lads were, they were also my grooms.

"Hey mate, ready to be a husband?" Harry greeted me and I just smile and nodded. Y/n and Harry are going to walk in together at the altar. We walked outside to the cars and went to the place where the wedding is going to take place. I felt so bad for leaving Y/n alone in the hotel room...

Before I know it, I'm standing at the altar. I watch as everyone took their seats and gave them a warm smile. I felt nervous and talked to Liam, Harry, Louis and Greg. Little Theo was going to bring the rings and Lux was going to hold the flowers. I saw my mum and dad sitting in the front row so I decided to go and talk to them.

"Excited son?" My dad asked and I sat next to him. "Your mother and I are so proud of you" We hugged.

"Dad, can I ask you a quick question?" I asked him. "Sure, what's it?" He placed his hand on my shoulder.

"How do you know if you are going to marry the right person?" I asked. "Well, when you know that, that person will love you no matter what. That, that person stays with you during dark times and doesn't care what happens but always stays. And, if that person truely makes you happy, you know you're gonna marry the right one. Why do you ask?"

"It's just... I don't think she is the right one, dad." I felt my dad's hand slip from my shoulders. He had a shock expression on his face. Luckily mum didn't hear our conversation as she talked to Louis.

"Why not? I thought you are gonna marry your best friend?" "She's not my best friend dad. Y/n is!"

"You can't just stop this wedding because you think Y/n is your best friend and you want to marry her. It's not fair." Dad said. "But, do what your heart wants, son."

I wanted to say something but the priest motioned for me to come back to the altar as the wedding is going to begin. Liam, Harry, Louis and Greg walked back where the bridesmaids were behind the close door infront of the church.

Music started to play and the grooms and maids came walking down. It was first Louis and Eleanor, Liam and Sophia, Greg and Denise and then Harry and Y/n. Y/n didn't even look up. She looked broken and hurt. It felt like I could just run to her and kiss her and make her happy again but I can't. And then the bridal music startes to play and my fiance walked down the isle with her dad with a big bright smile on her face. The crowd stood up and admired her. I gave one last look at Y/n but she just looked at the ground.

Finally we stood next to each other and the priest read the Bible and explaining to us how to make it in the marriage life. I just couldn't help but steal a few glances at Y/n. She still was looking ahead of her.

"Now, your vows." The priest says and it was me first. I searched for the piece of paper in my pocket and got it out. Before I could open it, the familiar voice sang throught my ears. 'Do what your heart wants' Is what my dad said earlier. I looked at him and he nodded and I looked at Y/n. Finally she looked at me and gave me a small smile.

"Everyone." I spoke up. "I'm sorry for waisting your time and all, but this just doesn't feel right." A few whispers were filling the room and everyone's attention was on me know. "Niall what are you doing?" My fiance asked but I ignored her.

"It was always one of my dreams to get married to the love of my life, my best friend. I always imagine how my life would be as a husband and to actually have someone to call my wife. For the past years, I had that special someone I always loved even thought I had someone for myself. My best friend, Y/n" I looked at her and everyone did too. "Niall what are you thinking?" Y/n asked me as she stepped closer to me.

"Y/n I love you!" I grabbed her hand in mine and everyone gasped. "And I can't marry someone else while I love another girl. No matter how hard I tried, god knows how hard I tried to get over you, but I just couldn't. Y/n you mean so much to me and I wish I wasn't so scared to tell you this earlier but I'm glad I could tell you this before it's too late, before it's really too late. If you tell me, Y/n, if you tell me you love me again, here before everyone, I would stop this wedding." I said to her and everyone watched the scene infront of them. I don't care what everyone else thinks.

"Niall, what about your fiance?" She asked me. I looked behind me where my not -anymore-soon-to-be-wife stood. She began to speak; "Niall I knew all along you loved Y/n. I could see the way you look at her and the way your eyes light up when I ask you about her. I thought I could change your mind about her but that seemed impossible. The love you have for her is not near the love we have for each other. You deserve her. And Y/n? You deserve Niall more that I do. You are one lucky girl." She said and hugged Y/n tight.

"I'm sorry for hurting you." Y/n appologized to her. "No, no it's not your fault. Sometimes you have to let the one you love, go if they love someone else. You can't keep them like prisioners." She smiled and Y/n hugged her again.

Y/n walked back to me with a sad smile. "I love you Niall." She said and I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me as I kissed her passionately and the crowd cheering and clapping hands.

_____________________________________

Why am I so hungry?

Anyway.... Hope you liked Part 2 and I'm sorry it sucked. You guys probably wanted a BIG cool ending but I suck in endings. Thank you for requesting Part 2 even tho I didn't know you guys really badly wanted a Part 2 so... YEAHY TO YOU GUYS :)

Thanks for reading and if you have any requests, please comment. P.S I DONUT DO PERSONALS, im sorry :(

Stay beautiful

Xx