The Proposal

One last time

_______________________

Early morning Niall found himself waking up at 7 am. With a smile on his face, he stood up and kisses his girlfriend's cheek. She's still sleeping and Niall is thankful for it. Today is the day he's gonna propose to her.

He walked out the room while putting on his shirt as he made his way to the kitchen. "A nice breakfast would be good for my girl." He thought to himself as he was already busy making breakfast.

Soon enough the breakfast was done and Niall quickly ran outside to pick a rose out just to be cute. Y/N loves flowers and she would be in awe if she woke up to find her beautiful boyfriend bringing her breakfast in bed with a nice rose.

Niall walked back upstairs with the tray and thank his lucky stars that Y/N ia still sleeping. She'd usually wake up if Niall climbed out of bed. He sat the tray at the side and started to wake her up.

"Baby? Y/N honey, wake up. I made you some breakfast." He said, trying to wake her up. She stirred a little but didn't wake up. Niall chuckled. It was always a mission to wake his girl up after a night of staying up and doing some activities because Niall can wear her out.

"Baby..." Niall tried once more and shook her a little. She fluttered her eyes open and looked up at her amazing boyfriend. How did she manage to end up with him? She slightly smiles, still a bit asleep.

"I love you." Niall said and help her sit up.

"Aw, I love you, Ni. You made breakfast?" She smiles as he sat the tray on her lap.

"Yeah, thought I'd treat my princess a bit." He kissed her temple.

"You treated me last night but this is still good." She smirked and took a bite of her bacon. Niall laughed.

"So, what happens today?" Y/N asked. Niall knew he couldn't just talk, he needed to think before he talks because he might slip the surprise by accident.

"Well, I'm taking you out for a bit today babe. Tonight we'll go to this place we went last summer when you told me we should go back and look over the city." He said. That's where he is going to propose to her.

Niall and Y/N continue to be lazy in but but only for a few minutes before Niall told her it's time to get ready. They went shopping the whole day and jade lunch together. Not forgetting they stopped for a few fans and befirew they know it they were on their way to the next location Niall decided to go. It's already 6:30 pm. Y/N already knew where they were going so she didn't have to ask. All she knew was that they are going to this cliff who looks over the whole city. It looked the most beautiful in the nigjt because the city lights looked breathtaking for afar.

They came to a stop and the cliff and Niall climbed out and ran to the other side to open the door for Y/N. They both walk to the cliff where there was a table for people to sit at. They sat close to each other. Niall holding her tight in his arms as they talked about anything that came to their minds.

Niall felt nervous because he knew that he's gonna have to do now before it takes to long. He stood uo, leaving Y/N confused.

"Are we leaving?" She asked, also standing up. Niall stood infront of her and smiled at her.

"Not yet." He smiled and went down on his knees. Y/N gasped and her hands flew to cover her mouth in absolute surprise.

"Y/N," Niall began, looking up at her and holding out the box with a beautiful diamond ring in. "No worss can describe hoe much I love you. The day I met you, was the most perfect day of my life. We were best friends, we still are and I'm happy we can be ourselves around each other. I'm so happy I met you because I finally found my princesses I've been waiting so damn long for. I never thought I'd find her but she's here standing right infront of me like an angel. You are my angel and I'm so blessed that you are mine and only mine. I love you with all my heart and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want this life with you. I need you, you're perfect for me. If you say yes, I promise to always be there and never leave your side. I promise to love you every day of my life. I will let nothing happen to you because I will protect you. Y/F/N, (your full name) will you marry me?" By now they both were in tears. Y/N being lost for words only shook her head and nearly jumped in Niall's arms. He put the ring on her finger and it looked more beautiful on her. They shared a beautiful kiss until they heard clapping.

Both Niall and Y/N's family were there to watch the beautiful scene. Niall planned it all and he was so happy it worked out the way he wanted it.

He can't wait to marry his number one fan.

"I love you so much." Y/N whispered to Niall and gave him a kiss.

"I love you so much more." He smiled.

______________________________

I decided to write one last imagine. Thank you all so much for the lovely messages. I really appreciate you all supporting my decisions and sending me love.

I might come back, who knows? And, I decided that I won't delete my books because you asked me not to. I'm happy to hear that this book somehow brought memories to some of you.

I love you all so fucking much xxx

- J xx

Niall Horan Imagines❤ Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें