Book 3

Hey lovely people, IT HAS BEEN YEARS since I last uploaded and wrote imagines!! I roughly went through my works and I started to cringe so bad because ew, who let me out😐

Anyway, I saw all the comments and votes and you all really liked the imagines and I got sad because I miss writing and I miss my boys so bad... I decided to start working on Book 3 of Niall Horan imagines so I'd honestly really appreciate the support on that and also if you have any requests, don't hesitate to comment (I'll keep an eye out on it.) For now, I'll only focus on regular imagines but maybe in the future I'll do personal requests. Please do know that in my first and second book I was literally 16 and clearly my hormones were out of control and also my brain matured a bit so the imagines will be more.... NORMAL!? Also, half of the things mentioned in those books ckrealt happened a long time ago and I was being a real pain in the butt and I do apologize if you got second hand embarrassment 😂 I'm 22 now so yeah there is definitely some form of maturity.

Anyway, I don't have my 1D fan accounts anymore on Twitter or Instagram but that doesn't mean I'm not a die hard dictioner anymore. I'll always love my boys!

I'll leave it at here and move on to Book 3 which should be up by the time you're reading this.

Love,
Nella xx