Do you still love me?

*Niall's POV*

Lately Y/N and I's relationship has been going downhill. We argument atleast 4 times a day, we keep our distance from each other, Y/N constantly goes out to town and arrives at home late night, I who has been sitting in front of the TV or going out for work. Now I work more than I did before and management are constantly calling me in, making it hard to make time for Y/N. That is the reason why we aren't working out anymore; we don't communicate anymore.

I hear Y/N coming through the door from a day in the town. She sets bags down after sighing.

"God dammit Niall! Can't you at least clean up around the house?" Y/N yells.
I stand up to walk to her.

"Well, hello to you too. Why didn't you tell me you went out today? Oh wait, YOU NEVER DO!" I yell at her, frustrated that she never tells me anything anymore.

"You are not my dad Niall! You don't need to know where I am and I don't need to tell you! Just fuck off!" She yells at me and making her way upstairs. Me following close.

"I do need to know where you are! What if something happens to you?"

"You won't even give two fucks if something happened to me! You don't care at all because we are falling apart Niall and you don't even care."

"I DO FUCKING CARE Y/N! BUT YOU ALWAYS GO OUT, NOT GIVING ME A CHANCE TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT! I DO FUCKING CARE AND I'M THE ONE THINKING YOU DON'T!" I snapped. How could she think that I don't care about her. I love her more than I will ever love anyone.

"Whatever." She walks to the bathroom and got in the shower. I made my way downstairs and sat in front of the TV like I always do after a fight with Y/N. And hour passed and I have heard nothing from Y/N. It was about 10 so I went upstairs and saw Y/N asleep in the bed. I grabbed my boxers and got in the shower. After that, I brushed my teeth alone. Usually Y/N and I did that together but that was before she fell out of love with me.

I walked in the bedroom, having second thoughts whether to sleep on the couch or next to her. I decided to sleep next to her. She may not love me anymore but I sure as hell still love her.

The question of "Does she still love me" has been in my head for the past month. Does she still love me? She probably doesn't. That made me feel insecure because why is she still here? Does she just stay because she feels bad for me? My heart breaks at the thought of Y/N not loving me anymore. I will always love her. I just need to know if she does.

"Y/N?" I shook her slightly. She stirs a bit before I call her again. "Y/N?"

"What Niall?"

"Turn around please." I beg.

"I'm tired Niall. Go to sleep." She sighs. I can't take it anymore. She keeps breaking my heart but I guess I'm also breaking hers.

"Do you still love me?" I ask her. Silence soon fills the room. Y/N turns around to look at me. Even though it's dark, I could see her eyes widen.

"Of course I still love you Niall." Her voice cracks. I soon grabbed her and held her close to me. It felt like ages since I last had her so close to me.

"I love you so much Y/N but our relationship is falling apart and you might think I'm not trying but I do. I really do." I cry and she held me tighter.

"I never wanted our relationship like this but this is partly my fault because I already gave up because I thought you already did." Y/N cries.

"Princess I will never give up on you." I kiss her temple. She slightly smiles.

"It's been a while since you called me that." She looks up at me. Guilt taking over me.

"I know." I looked away, almost starting to cry.

"Don't worry baby. We are gonna work this out, right?" She asks.

"I'll do whatever! I need you and I love you." I tilted her head up, kissing her gently and full of passion. We kissed for a few minutes after Y/N pulled back.

"I love you so much, Niall. Don't ever doubt that no matter what we go through." She smiles and give a kiss on my lips, making me smile.

"I love you more, babg girl."

"We are gonna be okay." She reassures me as I wrap my hands around her tightly before falling asleep with the love of my life.

_________________________________________

I'm so mad at Niall like I CAN'T EVEN! I feel so annoyed with him at this moment like everything he tweets or posts I just roll my eyes. I feel so heartbroken like, I hate him now but I still love him.... UGH!!

Thanks for reading, I know it was short but I'll make it better. Please vote if you want the next imagine. REMEMBER: The faster you vote, the faster you get the next imagine.

Follow me on:
Instagram: niallitharder
Twitter: NightingleNiall
(message for personals)

- J x